FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... Last

Berry Jacket

Hey guys, I like the thread very nice. I have this berry jacket I got from HOF, any suggestions on what you think would go well with it are welcome!!

Linea Moon british herringbone jacket Berry - House of Fraser

Hey!

I've been reading this forum and site for over a month... I finally decided to register myself...

I have decided to dress myself more, don't know how to call it, fashionable I think

I am still at college, so I think I should be careful not to over dress, cause of my age ( 20 )

I have bought a new coat TRENCH COAT WITH POCKETS - Coats and Trench coats - Man | ZARA Croatia

I used to wear backpack, but backpack and this coat, not a good combination

So, I would really appreciate if you guys "throw" some advice and suggestions which bag would be appropriate for college man wearing this coat

Thanks!

Sorry about English, not my maternal language....

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by aron5 View Post
    Hey guys, I like the thread very nice. I have this berry jacket I got from HOF, any suggestions on what you think would go well with it are welcome!!

Linea Moon british herringbone jacket Berry - House of Fraser
    I find that colours that really suit that deep red/burgundy are blues, greys and brown (think a sort of camel or tobacco brown).

Look idea: grey t/shirt, brown trousers/chinos, desert boots

hopefully this will help:

How To Wear: Burgundy AW12 | FashionBeans

Trend Setter
    I got a lovely pair of navy Ikon desert boots for my birthday today and they work well with all my blue/black denim. However because I'm starting to.branch out into coloured trousers I'm clueless as to what colours I should pair them with without looking ridiculous. Any advice would be appreciated

Trend Setter
    Beige/burgundy chinos would look good.

Hi,
    I need some advice , I recently purchased supra sky tops in black & have typically been wearing these with a pair of black "nudie" jeans & a t shirt.

I want to wear this combo with a long sleeve shirt but I have no idea what colour?? I was thinking a light coloured denim ?

I am experimenting here & your advice is appreciated!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex James Hardy View Post
    I got a lovely pair of navy Ikon desert boots for my birthday today and they work well with all my blue/black denim. However because I'm starting to.branch out into coloured trousers I'm clueless as to what colours I should pair them with without looking ridiculous. Any advice would be appreciated
    there's lots of combinations, as has already been said beige and burgundy chinos would work, I've worn mine with my grey chinos to good affect too. Just give a few a try and see what works!

New Shoes

Hey guys,

I have been watching this website for a long time and now I finally registered to this forum. Normally I'm a more casual guy that doesn't want to look too "business". A few days ago I found some awesome shoes that I just bought because they were awesome to me. Now I'm at home and really can't figure out what to wear with these.
    I thought of a dark blue/black jeans at first but for the rest of the outfit I'm not so sure. Maybe you have other ideas that might help me get them on my feet

Thanks a lot!

Nat

Style Icon
    Mate, that's a really nice, versatile pair of shoes. I love oxblood, and those could be dressed up or down. Would look amazing, with navy trousers/chions/jeans, stone chinos, grey tweed/wool for a smarter look.

Then add oxford shirts, knitwear, tailoring...the world is your oyster. Good purchase I would say.

Hi,
    I've just bought these pants, since they fit quite nice. The thing I didn't think is, what color to wear on top of this? Only item I could fit was a dark green sweater. Any other color suggestions?

Same question also applies to the shoes. I'm thinking cognac would go rather nice, but what else?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... Last