FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... Last
Results 481 to 490 of 743
  1. #481

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    235
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Thanks for your help guys.
    Unfortunately I think I am going to return it. I think it is one of those things that I absolutely love on the hanger and in pictures but when I am wearing it I don't think it is 'me'. I also think that because of the way the white segment is it makes my shoulders look a bit wide.
    Post some pics! Let us help you :P

  2. #482
    K9MT's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    212
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
    Post some pics! Let us help you :P
    Terrible pic but here ya go.. - This is with blue chinos and brown shoes
    (not sure why imageshack refuses to post this the right way round...)

  3. #483

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    223
    Offline
    @K9MT - seems like it works, hard to tell because the light isn't the best! It looks good in a simplistic style, so try black jeans and those shoes (if the brown is a close match to jumper's brown), also grey would look good too.

  4. #484
    sam1234's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    358
    Offline
    @K9MT. It looks OK, but it's hard to see on the pic. Maybe the jumper is a little loose? Cos sizes are rather large. Trousers seem fine. Shoes are OK, but I think black ones would work better.

  5. #485
    K9MT's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    212
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
    @K9MT. It looks OK, but it's hard to see on the pic. Maybe the jumper is a little loose? Cos sizes are rather large. Trousers seem fine. Shoes are OK, but I think black ones would work better.
    See that's the funny thing, it fits really well. But I think the diagnol white section give the impression of it being too large.
    Although, I may regret it, think it needs returning

  6. #486

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    235
    Offline
    Yeah, if you're still not sure after this long I would return it. It's nice, but you're clearly not comfortable wearing it and that will show. Save your money and get something else

  7. #487

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Offline
    I'm VERY sorry for double posting, but seems because I'm new my post could only consist of so many URLs, I apologize if double posting like this is a big problem, and I'll delete this post.

    .... This was the look I was going for...



    (The Shirt is quite thick and casual looking, so I would open the buttons to display the white T - or the urban LA styled look of only buttoning the top button, leaving the rest loose adding a "Snapback" to the urban look)

    Tell me, should I just reconsider the whole look - if so "What should I wear with this?" or is the lighter chino's acceptable?

    HELP

  8. #488

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterDawn View Post
    I'm VERY sorry for double posting, but seems because I'm new my post could only consist of so many URLs, I apologize if double posting like this is a big problem, and I'll delete this post.

    .... This was the look I was going for...



    (The Shirt is quite thick and casual looking, so I would open the buttons to display the white T - or the urban LA styled look of only buttoning the top button, leaving the rest loose adding a "Snapback" to the urban look)

    Tell me, should I just reconsider the whole look - if so "What should I wear with this?" or is the lighter chino's acceptable?

    HELP
    What are you going to wear this to?

  9. #489

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5
    Offline
    First time poster, guys, so I apologize if I break any rules here. I'm thinking about getting this Kenneth Cole black wool tweed blouson military jacket, and I just want to make sure: I can wear brown boots and shoes with this, right? I've never owned black outerwear before and I'm not sure how much it should factor in when coordinating with footwear, especially since I wouldn't be wearing it inside.

  10. #490
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,779
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackWoodson View Post
    First time poster, guys, so I apologize if I break any rules here. I'm thinking about getting this Kenneth Cole black wool tweed blouson military jacket, and I just want to make sure: I can wear brown boots and shoes with this, right? I've never owned black outerwear before and I'm not sure how much it should factor in when coordinating with footwear, especially since I wouldn't be wearing it inside.
    I think that would be fine, as it's casual it will work

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts