FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... Last
    Des

Trend Setter

Love the comfort of AirMax and they're unbeatable after walking in low profiles and leather boots. Though looking for something a little more stealthy rather than Nike's otherwise brash colourways.

I love the clean look of these taped versions. The contrast print on the tongue and the youthful concept of being reflective the only let downs.

How do i wear them without looking like i have an asbo? I can work a pair of casual black desert boots ok but these being trainers...

(this is for the Ewan McGregor pic - forgot to quote - sorry, new)

I think there's a good reason for the pose: it pulls the jacket sleeves back and reveal a lot of shirt. If there was only about 1 cm showing then I think it would look very different. Try covering the sides of the pic and the shirt seems out of place (IMO).

@Des I've got a grey pair that I wear with literally anything as long as my trousers are slim fitting which tends to take away that chavvy feel of them.

Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by hf94 View Post
    @Des I've got a grey pair that I wear with literally anything as long as my trousers are slim fitting which tends to take away that chavvy feel of them.
    I have the grey ripstop am90s but they're quite easy. Decided against the above though. Couldn't justify spending the 105 on somthing that I reckon will only go with my black 511s. Cheers

crewneck

So i got this crewneck sweatshirt/jumper i don't know what to call it. in just a easy clean grey color. How do i combine it properly with a tee beneath it? every basic white tee is killing my neckline, and finding a tee in exact the same color isn't that easy..

imgur: the simple image sharer

Style Icon
    I've got done like this and I do one of 3 things:

1) wear without a t shirt underneath in spring or warmer weather
    2) large open neck t shirt (can be found in places like Topman), the neck opening larger than the jumper opening
    3) wear a scarf round the neck to cover the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontrow View Post
    So i got this crewneck sweatshirt/jumper i don't know what to call it. in just a easy clean grey color. How do i combine it properly with a tee beneath it? every basic white tee is killing my neckline, and finding a tee in exact the same color isn't that easy..

imgur: the simple image sharer
    Perhaps a vest ?

Fashionisto

Took a stab at something completely out of my comfort zone and only for 10 from the ASOS sale + coupon code. Probably the brighest piece of clothing I own and I'm honestly clueless on how to pull this off without looking like Keith Lemon.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by overtoad View Post

Took a stab at something completely out of my comfort zone and only for 10 from the ASOS sale + coupon code. Probably the brighest piece of clothing I own and I'm honestly clueless on how to pull this off without looking like Keith Lemon.
    Should probably work best with a navy or dark grey/charcoal blazer and a white OCBD. Maybe some neutral desert boots. Or a knitted tie in navy for a more formal approach?

Trend Setter
    I would disagree, if you are out of your comfort zone already then pairing them with blazer and shirt will probably make you feel more uncomfortable. They are skinny jeans in a bold colour so better suited to casual wear IMO. Think grey/white t-shirts, charcoal, navy/beige jumpers/cardigans/hoodies etc. Or if you want to be more smart-casual, a white oxford and a navy v-neck, for example, or a chambray/denim shirt tucked in. Shoes wise, white plimsolls like in the pic or brown brogues/loafers would look good.

Here are some pics off the web:

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... Last