FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... Last

Style Icon
    I did this outfit for the denim thread - the runners are getting a bit shabby though and I'm looking for suggestions on some new footwear to go with the outfit.

I've been looking at these ....

.. but I'm not too sure, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi all, I recently purchased two pairs of khaki pants. One of them is just a khaki color (Big surprise) and the other is more of a copper. I was wondering what color shirts might look good with them. I like tartan but solid colors are nice too. Also: Tuck or no tuck?

Joe

Khakis I feel are really quite versatile as they are a neutral colour. The 'khaki' pair would look great with other neutrals (white, grey shirts), navy/light blues or bright primary colours. The 'copper' pair I would say are slightly less versatile (I would keep the rest of the outfit toned down e.g blues and neutrals).

Best advice would be to type 'copper/rust chinos or khaki chinos' into Pinterest/fashionbeans and to get some inspiration for yourself. Then try stuff out.

If the shirt is a formal/dress type shirt then always tuck. If its a casual shirt then its based on personal preference. For me it depends on the shirt style, the length of the shirt, the trousers and belt but more generally the fell of the rest of the outfit. Again i'd suggest trying both out.

Royal Blue shirt, how to wear it?

I have recently bought Royal Blue dress shirt and now was wondering what color pants should I wear with it. The only color, that comes to my mind is black. Could anyone suggest any other combination, that would look good? Or maybe black is not the way to go too?

Grey, charcoal and tan/brown should all go nicely with it. Never underestimate the power of brown and blue. You could also try navy and go tonal.

Fashionisto

Florals.

I definitely need help with these please!
    What on earth do I wear with them? They were one of those impulse buys (plus they fit like a dream). More concerned about what to put on my top half. Any suggestions?

I have that wardrobe. I would like to think the contents may differ.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by RickySpanish View Post
    I have that wardrobe. I would like to think the contents may differ.
    I have no doubt Ricky, none at all, that the contents will differ!

(Still though, a recommendation on the trousers? Not just my excellent wardrobe!)

Haha.

I would suggest keeping it very simple, white button down Oxford and at least 4 cans of insect repellent.

Fashionisto
    I bought a light grey linen blazer similar to this so I was wondering what trousers to wear with it?

I considered a pale green shirt and am also planning to get some Oxblood loafers, more burgundy than red. So any suggestions, please! Any accessories would be nice as well.
    Last edited by CosmicVagrant; 12-04-2014 at 09:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... Last