FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... Last

Hey, so I'm new here and I was looking for some advice on this. So, summer isn't exactly perfect weather for my usual style of waistcoats and tweed jackets, and I have been looking for something cooler, and Hawaiian Shirts were the first thing that came to my mind. I found one that I liked, but I can't tell if it is a good shirt and I'm not sure what to wear with it.

Fashionisto
    Struggling to make these work... any thoughts on what to wear with these:

Teddy

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius64 View Post
    Hey, so I'm new here and I was looking for some advice on this. So, summer isn't exactly perfect weather for my usual style of waistcoats and tweed jackets, and I have been looking for something cooler, and Hawaiian Shirts were the first thing that came to my mind. I found one that I liked, but I can't tell if it is a good shirt and I'm not sure what to wear with it.

Personally I don't like the shirt, but that aside you could try white trousers/chinos with slip-on shoes for a summer look.

Fashionisto
    Ι have a white track suit(bottom)...it is nike, cotton.

I really have no idea with what shoes I should wear it with?

I am not mentioning the shoes I currently have(I do not want to limit the discussion to these)...I am searching for shoes to pair it in general,whatever the market offers.

Does anyone can help here?

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    Struggling to make these work... any thoughts on what to wear with these:

Teddy
    No help out there for these?
    Thinking just as an alternative to smart white trainers with jeans or with coloured chinos??

Wedding!

Hi all - first time post here; looking forward to trawling through the forums and finding some good advice! I am giving my mum away at her wedding at the end of August (expecting it to be hot!). The wedding isn't very smart - not a formal wedding dress and no tuxedos..

Before I knew that I was walking mum down the aisle, I had planned to wear light grey trousers and this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/z61hwdpk0s...14041925-1.jpg) as a casual and relatively cool solution with no jacket. I haven't decided if I should wear a white shirt or a coloured one.

I figured that I should probably go a bit smarter now that I'm actually an offical part of the ceremony, but am stuck with knowing which jacket to pair with it is the challenge that I'm facing - I assume that the waistcoat and jacket should match? Here are the links to the waistcoat and potential jacket:

Textured wool waistcoat - Navy | Waistcoats | Ted Baker UK
    Textured wool blazer - Navy | Blazers | Ted Baker UK

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jack

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    No help out there for these?
    Thinking just as an alternative to smart white trainers with jeans or with coloured chinos??
    Nice shoes. I think they'd look class with a pair of black skinnys, white tee and a black leather biker jacket, but they should be pretty handy to wear with lots of things.

Found these on t'internet....

This dude is rocking them with chinos. Looks pretty cool. Digging the ankle bracelet.

Found this one with the FB search bar...

Then there's that crappy actor off the telly...

And some beardy bloke modelling Gant (top middle)...

Hi chaps,

I'm getting married in August but the day before is the registry thing/signing some papers. But it's very low key with just parents.

I was going to go with one of these jackets but wondered what people would pair it with for trousers. As the main wedding is full suits, this can be more relaxed/summery

Cheers guys!

Trend Setter
    I think navy chinos woud look classy, the blazer already has a pretty summer casual vibe.

Fashionisto
    Cheers DG - some good ideas there... that's a good shout using the FB search bar...

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... Last