FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... Last

Trend Setter
    Hello Guys (and dolls?)

I bought these pair of primark acid wash jeans for a stag do (we were in edinburgh and i thought i would have a 1 man theme of 'trainspotting' i.e. renton, not scrawling i.d numbers of rolling stock)

Now they are super comfy and only need a little turning up as they are a tad too long, but what can i wear them with?

ps. my girlfriend hates them, so i want a chance to wear them and make them look good - to prove her WRONG

[IMG][/IMG]

I have to agree with your girlfriend, I think acid wash jeans look hideous.
    I wuold probably wear some print tee/sweater or some other interesting tee from the more casual end of the spectrum, for example ASOS | ASOS Longline T-Shirt In Leather Look Jersey And Stepped Hem Skater Fit at ASOS

I think the key with the t-shirt here is to be slightly relaxed in fit, but these are just my thoughts.

Hi chaps,

Before our main wedding we've got our paper signing thing in a registry office. I'm going for the following jacket:

But not much idea what to wear it with. I'd quite like to look summery and avoid the black trousers/jeans if possible. But any other suggestions would be grand. Thanks!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by ukalec View Post
    Hello Guys (and dolls?)

I bought these pair of primark acid wash jeans for a stag do (we were in edinburgh and i thought i would have a 1 man theme of 'trainspotting' i.e. renton, not scrawling i.d numbers of rolling stock)

Now they are super comfy and only need a little turning up as they are a tad too long, but what can i wear them with?

ps. my girlfriend hates them, so i want a chance to wear them and make them look good - to prove her WRONG

[IMG][/IMG]
    This jacket, and sunglasses.

Only joking. But I don't really know what you can do with them, other than plain white tee and cherry red Dr. Martens.

Hey I know its a bit early to be talking AW14/15 but I'm just thinking of grabbing a few flannel checked shirts off of uniqlo. Anyway I was thinking flannel shirt with a denim jacket over it and brown work boots. I really like the red check shirt but I've no idea what colour trousers/chinos to wear it with and double denims not my thing.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_Quack View Post
    Hey I know its a bit early to be talking AW14/15 but I'm just thinking of grabbing a few flannel checked shirts off of uniqlo. Anyway I was thinking flannel shirt with a denim jacket over it and brown work boots. I really like the red check shirt but I've no idea what colour trousers/chinos to wear it with and double denims not my thing.

A pair of black skinny / slim jeans should work well with that combo.

Des

Style Icon
    Even though that combo is screaming for double denim?

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Even though that combo is screaming for double denim?
    Yeah I can't explain it, I see others doing DD and it looks good. I do it, look in the mirror and think "I look like a prat"

Yeah maybe black jeans although I tend to avoid black when doing a work wear kinda look, I could just drop the jacket and go with a nice bodywarmer/gilet/whatever you want to call them.

Des

Style Icon
    Yeah I can't explain it, I see others doing DD and it looks good. I do it, look in the mirror and think "I look like a prat"

Yeah maybe black jeans although I tend to avoid black when doing a work wear kinda look, I could just drop the jacket and go with a nice bodywarmer/gilet/whatever you want to call them.
    You're heading the right way imo. With a flannel shirt I definitely prefer the workwear look as opposed to the skinny jeans and converse complete with VO5 texture gum floppy fringe.
    Lookin forward to cold weather so I can bring out the heavyweight chinos, finally buy some RedWings, and the McCoys sweatshirt over the flannel shirt.
    Ballin'

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... Last