FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... Last

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_Quack View Post
    Hey I know its a bit early to be talking AW14/15 but I'm just thinking of grabbing a few flannel checked shirts off of uniqlo. Anyway I was thinking flannel shirt with a denim jacket over it and brown work boots. I really like the red check shirt but I've no idea what colour trousers/chinos to wear it with and double denims not my thing.

These are pretty versatile.

ASOS | ASOS Super Skinny Jeans at ASOS

Fashionisto
    Hey everyone, I came here as i've been racking my brain for about 4 days now after buying some Salmon (or faded pink ... you get the jist of it) Chino shorts on a bit of an impulse. They are plain, a bit like the ones i'm going to link, and I have absolutely no idea what to wear with them.

Unfortunately it's one of those items where, as i'm sure we all have at some point, I saw them, I liked them, I thought "I need some more colour in my wardrobe" and didn't think about what to put them with and have given myself a headache as a result. Amateur mistake, I know

Anyway, if you could provide some advice i'd appreciate it. My only caveat is that I truly despise vests, just one of those personal preferences that I don't think they suit me at all due to my horrifically uneven ex-military tan (brown lower arms, snow white upper arms and brown 'v' on the neck with snow white chest haha)

Thanks in advance guys

I was thinking of teaming it with either a dark plain t-shirt and dark trainers for a casual look, or a predominantly dark patterned t-shirt/shirt and some lighter trainers but can't seem to really visualize it working.
    Last edited by NJT1986; 01-08-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Fashionisto
    I'm in a dilemma here.

These two pairs...

http://www.massimodutti.com/sg/en/men/shoes/view-all/tailored-moccasin-with-green-tassels-c960014p4526047.html?colorId=500

FABRIC MOCCASIN - Shoes - MAN | ZARA Singapore

I want to wear them to work as well as casual.

Which ones would work best for both? and what would work well with them?
    Last edited by JoshPW; 06-08-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Hello,

Recently I decided to give away my old clothes, that don't fit me well, to charity. So I took out my charcoal pinstripe suit which I never liked, because of old fashioned design, and though I would give it away. But then I decided to try the pants on and they fit my perfectly. Frankly, none of my other pants fit me so well.

So the question now is, whether to give those pants away too (I have no doubts about jacket as it really sucks). I would of course keep those pants, but I don't have any good ideas how to wear them. Is it possible to wear pinstripe pants separately and not look like a clown?

Please, let me know if you have any good ideas and examples on how to wear those pinstripe pants.

Trend Setter
    Anyone any ideas what to wear with this sweatshirt? Found myself having some difficulties trying to make it work.

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by robertnl View Post
    Anyone any ideas what to wear with this sweatshirt? Found myself having some difficulties trying to make it work.
    Black skinny jeans and trainers would work.

Quote Originally Posted by robertnl View Post

help appreciated

Ok, perhaps someone can help me with this. I'm thinking A/W here. I like this tie, but I don't know what to wear it with. I've tried a few things, but they just didn't look right.

(Khaki chinos and charcoal waistcoat are there to give a color reference; in a picture it was hard to tell what color it was on a plain white background.)

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Earendur View Post
    Ok, perhaps someone can help me with this. I'm thinking A/W here. I like this tie, but I don't know what to wear it with. I've tried a few things, but they just didn't look right.

(Khaki chinos and charcoal waistcoat are there to give a color reference; in a picture it was hard to tell what color it was on a plain white background.)
    I know how you feel; I've got a nice grey knit tie which looks fine in itself, but looks pretty dull in many colour combinations. One way I've found to use it well is to include it in an all-blue outfit - so for example if you put together chinos, shirt and a v-neck jumper all in shades of navy, the beige acts as a paler complement.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... Last