FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Socks?

With the warmer temperature imminent I was wondering abouts socks. As I prefer to wear my loafers/boat shoes/chukkas on the odd occasion with a bit of ankle showing with chinos if the weather is warmer, i always have to fold back my socks down really low so none of the sock is showing, so I was wondering if there is an alternative? Ankle socks arent great, and I dont really want to go without to be honest!!
    Also, is it acceptable for chukkas coming just above your ankles to have chinos rolled up and showing a bit of leg without socks

Thanks !

Style Icon
    You can get these... (cheaper ones are readily available on eBay, Topman (I think) or TK Maxx) Urban Outfitters - White Invisible Socks

Style Icon
    Talcum powder and a bit of spray from time to time are all I need!

I love the breezey feeling of no socks in summer. Just make sure your girlfriend's parents are out of the room before you take your shoes off when you meet them for the first time.

Yeah...that wasn't fun...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    You can get these... (cheaper ones are readily available on eBay, Topman (I think) or TK Maxx) Urban Outfitters - White Invisible Socks
    Good shout, i have the black ones though.

the best quality ones i have are the falke ones though - Falke | Falke Invisible Step Socks at ASOS

+ Reply to Thread