FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Providing they suit you, you cant go wrong with the persol 714's.

i have quite a few different pairs from a number of brands, i seem to buy a new pair every summer LOL

Fashionisto
    Hey,
    I own a pair of the Steve Mcqueen Persol for over a year.
    They are nice and all, but they are also heavy!!! Specialy when you have to wear them for long time.
    I recommand you to think about this issue before purchasing them since they are pricy.

Hi guys,

I want to buy a sunglass which should have a unique look, unique in the sense it should not have an aviator look coz i have many of aviator sunglasses. I saw u guys suggesting such cool sunglasses up there in forums.. I would request u to suggest such sunglasses to me.

lcd

Yes there is definitely a guide out there... Face Shapes Guide : Designer Sunglasses to suit your face shape I never used to swear by anything like this, I just used to get whatever had the nicest colours and the best style, regardless of how it fit me... A winning pair of sunglasses for me will always be aviators. I know you said you don't like them but they're just timeless classics, I literally could never fault them. I got some Rayban aviators from this little UK based company a few years ago as a birthday present and I wear them CONSTANTLY (well, when it's actually sunny. I'm not one of those idiots). Do you not wear them because they seem overrated?

+ Reply to Thread