FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... Last
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3233

Trend Setter
    My wardrobe is starting to get to the point where I'm happy with it, though I still don't have enough winter appropriate footwear. I recently bought a few things from Asos, and other than a few things I really like on the Reiss and All Saints stores I'm pretty much set for winter:

Fashionisto
    Just ordered these swim-shorts from ASOS for 8. Would have preferred something with a drawstring, but I couldn't find anything I liked at such a low price. I hope they fit.

Style Icon
    Girlfriend bought me a gorgeous tan leather satchel for our anniversary:

And found a lovely pure wool fairisle jumper in a vintage shop in Brighton, olive green with orange/red/yellow/ecru patterning.

Trend Setter
    Ross, I think staying silent or "not my style, glad you like them" responses are sufficient. We've all managed it for 26 pages so far.

Lets stay on topic, folks.

Nat

Style Icon
    To quote the great Ron Burgundy... "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!"

Style Icon
    To get back on topic, I love that satchel Blacksheep. How much>
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NathanBeesleyMusic

SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/nathan-beesley-music

Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/NathanBeesley

Blog - https://boywiththethorninhisside.wordpress.com/

Editor-In-Chief
    I have deleted all those stupid back and forth posts - just stay on topic now and let's end all that previous nonsense here.

TO ALL USERS: DO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER USERS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION - FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A BAN
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Herbert View Post
    I have deleted all those stupid back and forth posts - just stay on topic now and let's end all that previous nonsense here.

TO ALL USERS: DO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER USERS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION - FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A BAN
    Good shout

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath6644 View Post
    To get back on topic, I love that satchel Blacksheep. How much>
    65: [ The Ambassador ] - // Paper Street - Genuine Leather Satchels, Holdalls and Bags. //

Had an issue with some of the metal hardware breaking, which was disappointing after very little use, but they quickly sent out a replacement strap at no charge.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by merc05 View Post
    My wardrobe is starting to get to the point where I'm happy with it, though I still don't have enough winter appropriate footwear. I recently bought a few things from Asos, and other than a few things I really like on the Reiss and All Saints stores I'm pretty much set for winter:
    I feel your pain, Merc. I've been looking for a while, but think I've finally found something. Do you consider those shoes winter footwear? I wonder about that sole, unless you're just planning on using them for dry, ice-free days. Are they comfortable? Have you done a lot of walking in them yet? I'm concerned they'd feel a bit loose on my feet with those short laces, but I like the look.

+ Reply to Thread