FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... Last
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3050

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post

I'm almost sold on getting this cable knit jumper, but the thing is that it's mainly made out of acrylic, and not actual wool. Is it still worth a buy? Also, I usually wear size S, but they only have M available...is knitwear supposed to be fitted or can one get away with a slightly oversized jumper?
    It's really nice, but I don't rock knitwear that is more than 50% man made, as a rule. It might feel good in the flesh though - if the price is right, just grab it I guess. Can always send it back.

Slightly oversized should be fine imo

Fashionisto
    Theres a cable knit on ASOS I want but it's 100% acrylic. Should I avoid or go for it? does look nice and I really need a new jumper or two.

Last edited by Santino; 08-11-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: pic

FashionBeans Staff
    acrylic wool substitutes generally aren't the worst in the world, they will still be relatively soft, I have more of a problem with cotton substitutes, they tend to make the fibres really stiff and rough. If it's from Asos you can always send it back free.

100% lambswool

Looks better on

Trend Setter
    @Pin Money

Yeah it's almost like €50 (Don't know if the price actually justifies the quality of it tho), my stipend just came in so I'd thought about updating my winter wardrobe a bit...I'll buy it once they restock S or M sizes.
    Last edited by malti001; 12-11-2012 at 05:38 PM.

I bought a red alligator shoe pair and matching purse with alligator knob(opener). I just love it.. Now I am looking forward for a suit for my dad.
    Italian custom tailor is made to measure suits and provides bespoke suits according to your career,business and social needs. Rigorous quality, finest fabrics and experienced skilled tailors
    with the most modern techniques of cut makes the store ideal place for shopping.
    http://www.atelier-canova.com

Style Icon

From here, one of those timed sale places, they've also got some Nigel Cabourn and Common Projects at the moment.

Also some orange cashmere knitted gloves to match from eBay.

Just bought this ASOS | ASOS Mac at ASOS, I needed another casual jacket, hope it looks as it does on the picture, bought it in a size xs but from ASOS sizes fit me nicely, would of like one in black but they don't seem to do it in my size

Fashionisto
    Jumped on the green bandwagon with these trousers from H&M. They're not as dark as the picture, and lean towards the teal side of green.

In regards to the ASOS swim-shorts I posted several days back, they fit very well, the material is better than any I've tried in high-street stores (I guess the cotton blend makes the difference), and even though I don't have a lot in the way of thighs, the legs are nicely shaped so they don't look like something a clown would wear. I'd say a steal for the 8 sale price.

got this leather jacket a while back after searching for ages. Love it but pretty scared to wear it - got to find the right occassion!

diwon5.jpg
    Last edited by Olivier81; 15-11-2012 at 04:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread