FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... Last
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3489

Trend Setter

Trend Setter

And just general items in the Topman sale:

(This jacket was more for rainy festivals coming up - not my usual style but I quite like it on!)

And had to send this blazer back:

As it didn't fit. Gutted. Couldn't have it tailored either, as it was the length that was the problem. It was slightly big everywhere (think it was a relaxed kinda fit) and it didn't feel good on - if that makes sense.

That's about it for now!

Nice buys man, like the first blazer a lot and the denim jacket is a classic

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    like the first blazer a lot
    Second. How's the fit and quality of ASOS suits?

They make quite a few good looking variations. The prices make it both tempting and off-putting at the same time. It's cheap, so it doesn't make too much of a dent in the finances, but then again, it's so cheap I'm seriously doubting the quality.

I've had a couple of Asos suits and been really pleased with them, but I've only used them for occasional wear. I can't imagine they would hold up too well if you wear them every day or whatever

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    Second. How's the fit and quality of ASOS suits?
    Cheers guys.

Marc - I'm a really skinny guy. The suit jackets I posted are ASOS's skinny fit and the website says it's cut almost to the body so for a more relaxed fit they suggest the size up. However, my usual size in this fit is perfect for me. Quality of the jackets are both very good to be honest. Better than the ones I've had from other places (Zara, Topman and H&M).

Good thing is you can order and send back easily should you ever see something but are not really sure!

Trend Setter
    EDIT

All the above purchases arrived today. Out of all of it I'm keeping the red jumper and the socks...

The navy jumper is massive (but supposedly exactly the same as the red just a different colour?), not sure on the shoes at all so will prob go back.
    The trousers are lovely colours - but Topman seems to have totally changed their trouser sizes as they are so damn long it's ridiculous. I can't even be bothered having them taken up by the woman who does all my jeans / trousers etc as I may as well just order a short leg instead of regular. Problem is, last time I did that with Topman, the waist size also changed with the leg length, and they became impossible to button up.

Buying clothes online is so annoying at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown View Post
    after months of consideration, a 50 price drop finally sealed the deal

"Wolpert" bomber from Ted Baker

Nice. I managed to buy these from ted baker site in size 2 when I 1st check them so never had in my size then I decided to have a look again and there was size small in stock, will be great for summer day or just casual wear. I have bought other jacket hugo boss so these will be going back and this jacket look more on trendy and smart too.

Trend Setter
    After sending / taking some items back today, I bought the following as a kind of 'new purchases take 2'... ha.

Shoes were in the Zara sale for 29.99 - really need a pair of brown shoes as have tan and black and I really like the look of these with the green sole.

Sale again - 9.99

Also ordered the same trousers from Topman but this time in a 'short' leg length. I swear, if that alters the waist size (which I've found it does do, stupidly) then I am all over the Topman complaints department!

Went into town today and into H&M and managed to pick up a navy blazer / cardigan. It is a blazer in style, fit etc, but the material is not your typical blazer. It's a very strange piece and difficult to describe lol. Buttons on it are white, so thinking of changing them as they make it feel a little too casual, so will take a trip to the market to find something else!

JEK

Trend Setter

Found two Lindbergh shirts on sale today.

+ Reply to Thread