FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... Last
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3232

Trend Setter
    Company's called Kerbholz. AUF DEM KERBHOLZ
    They seem a bit expensive but 10% of the price is donated to planting new forests. If you enter "willkommen" as a coupon you get 15% off (found this on a coupon site).

Trend Setter
    Well out of the ASOS items posted above, everything is going back except the white tee. The suit was horrible: to start off with the 28R "skinny" trousers were nothing of the sort - I measured them and they were actually 30-31" on the waist, so of course they were really baggy and looked ridiculous. The waistcoat didn't fit - the armholes were so low my leg would have fitted through them. The jacket was similarly massive, and the cut didn't match the waistcoat at all. Oh, and also the fabric was really itchy and was actually quite uncomfortable on my legs. Quite disappointing really, because I've heard good things about ASOS suits and their shirts fit me well.
    The shirt was also too big - do ASOS clothes run large generally? Overall really frustrated - didn't expect to have this problem with ASOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Nice! Really wanted the boots of these in black but never quite got reduced to a level I would've gone for.

Just bagged these sandals - I think they will actually work with a lot of outfits.

These just turned up, SUPER happy with them. They look wicked.

They have been reduced to 30 now as well so if anyone it thinking of getting them now is the time.

I am usually a 9.5 but I wear either 9 or 10 easily. Bought these in a 9 and they are a bit snug but I think the leather will give a bit.

Trend Setter
    The first, and most probably last, band merch I will ever buy.

Trend Setter
    Picked up a few pairs of shoes in the Zara sale this week.

Had my eye on this pair for ages - they were originally 89.99 and then reduced to 49.99. Only pair on the self were my size so bagged them up. Gets to the til - 29.99! Made up!

Also picked up a pair of double monks in tan.

Really like these in the flesh - look great with navy trousers. Will be wearing them tomorrow for work so will post a pic in the what are you wearing today thread.
    These were 29.99 too! Brilliant!

Trend Setter

Sweater from Victate. Probably the nicest fitting sweatshirt I've ever seen in my life. It's cut exceptionally well and has great detail on the design.

Zara shoes & Victate Sweat look sick!

Grabbed myself these shorts as my favourite pair got ruined at carnival

Also picked up a couple more of those All Saints Ranger tees. Such a bargain at 15 a pop, so I'm stocking up!

Fashionisto
    Really wish All Saints existed in Canada.

Trend Setter
    Mitre Deck Shorts

Similiar to Pins I also got all saints deck shorts earlier in the week in spearmint colour.

Picked up a pair of boat shoes in office too. This hot weather is just making me spend more and more!

Trend Setter
    MRPORTER sale again.... At 50% off I simply couldn't resist and bought a pair of those Common Projects:

+ Reply to Thread