FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... Last
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3492

Trend Setter
    Yeah, it's denim. They guy in the Trashness pic was what made me think I'd give it a try, that and the fact it was reduced to 30! Will cost me a tenner to get arms shortened though. And I am trying to get better at not splashing out lots on cheaper sale items and save up for better quality stuff I want instead. The 40 with tailoring is halfway to a new pair of Nudie jeans. Not sure how much wear I would get out of it tbh.

There I have talked myself out of it!

It can go back with the wool blazer I got in the sale at the same time. Really cheap looking. I only gave Zara another try because I have seen a few people on blogs incorporate Zara pieces with other more high end stuff.

Fashionisto

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
    Don't really like the second one, just looks a bit dull and boring to me. Second one would look good open over a plain white/grey tee for cooler summer days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Second one for me Pins, but then my tastes are rather more conservative than yours! I think it's a really versatile piece though. You could get a lot of wear out of that.
    Well, the first one sold out before I could buy it in the end so I went for the second one. I think I would have gone for it anyway tbh, as Nat says it will be a very versatile transitional piece so I reckon it will get a lot of wear. I can see it over a vest or tee on a summers eve, over knitwear when it gets a bit colder and as a layer under a coat in the winter. And just by itself. It will be good for that whole "unexpected layering" thing too imo.

Overshirts are actually really handy, the more I think about it, the more use I think I will get out of it. And the reduction on it was massive. Super happy with it. Hope it fits well!

Trend Setter
    More Reiss sale purchases:

24 in the sale:

33 in the sale (down from 110):

Blazer for 76 in the sale:

Followed suit on the Ranger Crew AllSaints T-Shirts. Got 2 Black, 2 White and a Grey one. Picked up two Pewter Marl Scoops aswell.

Attempting a bit of a Capsule Wardrobe, so that should keep me going for a while!

Fashionisto
    Picked up these Won Hundred jeans in TKMaxx. They retail for circa 100, I grabbed them for 25! Bargain.

^ They look wicked!

Had to take back the Ecru Cigarette jeans to the store in the end as they didn't fit right, but I managed to pick up the Preston shorts in exchange

Sooo tempted to get the matching blazer

Fashionisto
    What do you think of the shorts? I was considering grabbing a pair, but the fit seems kind of odd in that pic.

I've got mine rolled up a couple of times which makes them pretty short, but I have to say I am loving them

Will post a fit pic later

Oops

+ Reply to Thread