FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... Last
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3273

My company in the Swedish Army, the Life Guards Company (The King of Sweden's own company/life guard), has their own cufflinks, as designed by a soldier formerly in my platoon. These be it. The King of Sweden also has a pair. They cost me 200 Swedish crowns, about 15-20 US dollars. I will wear them next year when I get married.
    Last edited by Loxley; 29-08-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Trend Setter
    Some recent purchases, Grenson William and Loake Eton:

Both purchased from eBay for about 40 each and have been barely worn. Paired the Eton with some slim chinos and a navy linen jacket a few days ago and loved them!

Fashionisto
    Alex - both superb buys, especially the Grensons.

Uniform Wares 103 in Grey and purchased the rubber brown strap also.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Some recent purchases, Grenson William and Loake Eton

Both purchased from eBay for about 40 each and have been barely worn. Paired the Eton with some slim chinos and a navy linen jacket a few days ago and loved them!
    Ok, first they're both really nice! Second, how the hell did you find those on eBay!? when I search I get a flood of unbranded shoes that look like they'll fall apart in 5 minutes!

Trend Setter
    Merino V-Neck from Reiss (only 31 in the outlet):

Trend Setter
    @Adamski123 - I have saved searches for brands such as Grenson/Loake/Churchs etc in my size. Everyday I get emails with my saved search results and I sift through them. I'm a size 6, so stuff I am interested in prob does not come up as often as a more common size.

A lot of my footwear has come from eBay this way, e.g the Loake Kempton suede chukkas that I posted a few weeks back, which are basically new. Wore them last night, and I can see myself using them a lot this autumn when I want something smarter than a desert boot.

I have really wanted a pair of those Loake Eton loafers for ages, I was about to give in and buy a pair at 60 BIN that were being relisted, then those came along! Same seller was selling the Grenson's as well and I thought fuck it, I'll get them too. They are unlined and quite nice for summer.

Trend Setter
    Not so much as a purchase but yesterday I was given two vintage 1960s Tootal scarves

Fashionisto
    Thought I would try out the new Patrick Grant range at Debenhams. It fits wonderfully and the tailoring is impeccable.

[/URL]

Fashionisto
    I also brought a few new pairs of Alfred Sargent and Grenson but can't be bothered to source pics.

Fashionisto

+ Reply to Thread