FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... Last
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3364

Quote Originally Posted by MDBREWER View Post
    PINS, where did you get the Keaton jacket from, another eBay find?

Had the trashness bracelet a while - decent look
    Yeah man, been keeping an eye on eBay for a while, ended up meeting the guy in Bristol and giving him 140 for it

I absolutely love it, best jacket I own by a mile

Could possibly have done with a Large rather than a Medium but it's more of a going-out jacket really so don't think I'll be layering it much.

I just recieved a Levi's denim jacket I got from eBay. Unsure of the fit though. I'm aware demin jackets are meant to look more fitted than say a bomber or a leather jacket but I think this is bordering on being too small for me. I'd love a second opinion though.

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/...ps53cc02b5.jpg

Looks fine in the pic, does it button up ok?

It buttons up pretty fine. Just a bit of a snugger fit than my other denim jacket.

Thanks for the feedback.

Fashionisto
    Haven't bought anything in a long, long time. After getting a little bit of birthday money I've added some (what I hope to be) crucial additions to the wardrobe ready for winter.

Was hoping to find staple pieces so I hope i've achieved that!I was initially hoping to buy more middle-range items like Topman etc. But nothing fits my shape very nicely, definitely get some better fitting pieces when i spend a little more.

Trend Setter
    Got some slim indigo jeans by BLK DNM for 22 in TK Maxx yesterday. Impulse buy, not really in the market for more jeans, but fit well, are a very clean design and couldn't resist for that kind of money.

Fashionisto
    Last edited by MC1987; 20-10-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Style Icon
    Few eBay bits:

APC Petit Standard in beige (BNWT for 30!), got a similar pair from Zara but after a few year's heavy wear they're looking a bit tired and this seemed like too good an opportunity to replace them:

Deadstock frames because contacts every day get boring and my current glasses are dull and poorly-fitting:

Just got to get them reglazed now.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

Trend Setter
    These are my latest purchases:

I genuinely can't stop buying stuff from Reiss, they are by far my favourite clothing brand at the moment. They aren't afraid to inject a bit of colour into their A/W range and to me that makes them infinitely more interesting than some other brands that seem afraid to venture from the grey/black/shades of blue palette.

Trend Setter
    I brought a pair of these from Reiss in Cheltenham yesterday. Was my first time ever in their shop as they've only just started stocking men's clothing. The cut is the best I've found anywhere for chinos and the quality is the same level as brands like Slowwear or APC which usually cost twice as much. Was amazed at how great value they are at 95 a pair. Can now understand why everyone on this site is always raving about them. Chime Green Twill Chinos - REISS

I also managed to pick up this Ralph Lauren 100% wool scarf (feels very soft unlike most wool) from TK Maxx for 25 rather than the usual 65.

+ Reply to Thread