FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... Last
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3576

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    RRP about 170 supposedly and I would say that my M is quite loose-fitting. Could probably wear a small but liking a slightly oversized thing at the moment.
    Thanks. Sounds ideal as I wear a L but can get in to larger Ms. Sounds about right for cashmere/wool blend if the cut is of quality. 40 is a bargain considering 100% wool which is uncomfortable retails as that sort of price usually.

Trend Setter
    The one I picked up is slightly different to the ones online. Its not a cashmere mix but instead 80% lambs wool (20% nylon). I paid 29.99 for it with an RRP of 129.99 I think. Its a brown knit and very nice. Interestingly on the fit, mine is also a Medium but not remotely big and certainly well tailored. The cashmere ones are slightly bigger in size for some reason.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Noticed some of those Oxford Shirt are "regular fit". I've looked at them before but was put off by this. Would be interested to hear how they fit and whether they are roomy/boxy.
    I'm quite pleased with them, certainly don't have a problem with the fit and they wash pretty well. For 12-25 you can't complain really.

RRP about 170 supposedly and I would say that my M is quite loose-fitting. Could probably wear a small but liking a slightly oversized thing at the moment.
    Any chance of a rough chest size measurement please mate?

Quote Originally Posted by alansweetener View Post
    Any chance of a rough chest size measurement please mate?
    Hmm I'm a 38-40 so I'm guessing the full volume of the jumper would be 42-44... Don't quote me on that though.

Sounds good, you or anyone else had any experience with Frederik Anderson jumpers?
    Liking the look of this one, just can't find anything about them online and there is no 'RRP' so I'm wondering whether they might be poor quality?
    http://www.tkmaxx.com/view-all-mens-new-in/orange-chunky-knit-jumper/invt/48712831&bklist=icat,4,shop,21,5556

They always have loads of them in store, it's 100% cotton so won't be terrible but prob won't be great either

Think I'll go check them out, not got much hope for it but thinking I'll be picking one of them Ospreys up, I'll let you know!

Sure the Frederik Anderson ones will be decent, just don't think you'll be getting an amazing bargain or anything

I've got a suspicion that TK have a few of their own brands nowadays. There are a few that are always in good supply there that I have never seen elsewhere.

Sure the Frederik Anderson ones will be decent, just don't think you'll be getting an amazing bargain or anything

I've got a suspicion that TK have a few of their own brands nowadays. There are a few that are always in good supply there that I have never seen elsewhere.
    Tell me about it, sneaky bastards!

+ Reply to Thread