FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... Last
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3477
    Nat

Style Icon
    I've picked up a couple of Frederik Anderson pieces in TK. Some of their knitwear is decent enough. Imo better quality than you will get in H&M or Topman, but better quality.

Worth trying anyway.

bought this black leather cabbie hat and it just came in the mail. Now I'm faced with the questions of what to wear with it!! Answers are welcome :P

Ended up going for the Osprey one in the light purple, looks great!

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    I brought a pair of these from Reiss in Cheltenham yesterday. Was my first time ever in their shop as they've only just started stocking men's clothing. The cut is the best I've found anywhere for chinos and the quality is the same level as brands like Slowwear or APC which usually cost twice as much. Was amazed at how great value they are at 95 a pair. Can now understand why everyone on this site is always raving about them. Chime Green Twill Chinos - REISS

I also managed to pick up this Ralph Lauren 100% wool scarf (feels very soft unlike most wool) from TK Maxx for 25 rather than the usual 65.

LOVE those chinos. Unusual colour but very tempted to pick these up myself .......

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie123 View Post
    LOVE those chinos. Unusual colour but very tempted to pick these up myself .......
    They are maybe a little darker in real life. Love the detail on the stitching. Very versatile too with the shade going with so many colours & the style being suitable for both smart casual and semi-formal. Great slim fit without being too skinny. Recommend them highly.

Fashionisto
    Grabbed a couple of bargain items up from H&M yesterday -

Black chunky shawl neck cardigan, reduced to 15

Herringbone jacket, 50

A
    part from something like an oxford shirt and raw denim jeans and brogues, what other trousers/chinos and tops would go nice with this jacket?

Fashionisto
    Just ordered a Cashmere Roll Neck Jumper in Navy.

^Nice, I think it'll be time soon to dig my black roll neck out again.

I bought this jumper from Topman:

Some black chino's and these H by Hudson boots from Asos:

Trend Setter
    Bought this a couple days ago from HUGO by Hugo Boss. Wanted a jacket or coat in burgundy for the winter and totally fell in love with it when I saw it. It's actually from the runway, though it was suprisingly cheap for not even 350€. And the workmanship is incredibly, as is the material.

Trend Setter
    Checked out the River Island sale last night and thought ahead to next summer, picked up these three for the grand total of 42.

+ Reply to Thread