FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... Last
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3488

Trend Setter
    Difficult to tell if real though?

Well, they offer no quibble returns, but it's obv real imo

Auth Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandouliere 50 Boston Bag Monogram M41416(BF055029) | eBay

Fashionisto

Any thoughts on this Ted Baker bad-boy? Dont own a wool blazer but not sure if Green should be the first choice....it's a lovely fit though and great quality, versatile enough to wear with jeans or chinos.....

Style Icon

A batch of APC Petit New Standards popped up on eBay for 85 so I've snapped up a pair. No returns, so I hope I've correctly negotiated the notorious pitfalls of sizing APCs - figure they won't be too hard to sell on if I've got it wrong!

Here's the link if anyone else is interested:

A.P.C Petit New Standard Raw Denim. NWT. Selvage. Our Legacy. YMC. Slim Fit | eBay
    Last edited by Black Sheep Boy; 18-11-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie123 View Post

Any thoughts on this Ted Baker bad-boy? Dont own a wool blazer but not sure if Green should be the first choice....it's a lovely fit though and great quality, versatile enough to wear with jeans or chinos.....
    Tried this on in store last week, looks and feels superb. Did prefer the one with boxer inside pattern but was put off by the 250 price tag.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MC1987 View Post
    Tried this on in store last week, looks and feels superb. Did prefer the one with boxer inside pattern but was put off by the 250 price tag.
    I own two ted baker blazers similar to this, both have held up well and fit well. I say go for it.

The boxer one is 299 but that lining, god I'd nearly buy it just for that, love it.

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Clot...18-03-CHARCOAL
    Last edited by happydayz; 18-11-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    There is something wrong with my brain at the moment

Hi mate I see they have others on sale. Any chance you can post to let me know it's definitely as they claim when it arrives please? I'm off on holiday in January and need a new bag. Would kill for one of those considering they're going for the same price range as canvas or cotton does new.

Will do, but they are obviously real if you look at the pictures, feedback and variety of items and the conditions they are in.

Would be some crazy counterfeiting operation, making every bag uniquely worn.

The codes on most of them indicate that they were made in France in the 90s - totally believable that all these Japanese peeps bought tons of LV that is too worn out for them to use now, so it gets moved out of the country at a profit by some savvy eBayer.

Just to confirm, the LV bags are 100% legit. Good price as well. Hope you don't get stung too much with import taxes.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Will do, but they are obviously real if you look at the pictures, feedback and variety of items and the conditions they are in.

Would be some crazy counterfeiting operation, making every bag uniquely worn.

The codes on most of them indicate that they were made in France in the 90s - totally believable that all these Japanese peeps bought tons of LV that is too worn out for them to use now, so it gets moved out of the country at a profit by some savvy eBayer.
    How badly worn is it? Levels where rich people who can afford to buy replacements get rid when not necessary or pretty well worn? Would love one but don't want to look like a tramp either like some people who use designer items well past their sell-by date cos of what they cost.

+ Reply to Thread