FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... Last
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3401

Fashionisto
    Just picked up a farah 100% lambswool jumper in country green for £18 from fenwicks in newcastle. Feels gorgeous and an absolute bargain!

HIT

Allsaints Cohen Pea, arrived yesterday. Love it!
    Thinks that's me sorted for winter coats....for now, maybe.

Fantastic coat HIT, one of my all time favorites. Take it was an eBay purchase..

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT View Post

Allsaints Cohen Pea, arrived yesterday. Love it!
    Thinks that's me sorted for winter coats....for now, maybe.
    I have this. Very nice coat :-)

Trend Setter
    3/4 length Tweed jacket with contrast collar from Primark for the bargain price of £40. It fits like an absolute glove - I have to say for Primark I'm blown away by the fit (normally they fit like a bin bag and stop a couple of inches past the elbows). I'm sure it'll fall apart after a few seasons but I'll be happy. No pictures online but very similar to this example from Asos.

Trend Setter
    Just bought the last pair of these in the sale. Have some block cords I wear a lot already and hope these fit as well. Ionio washed micro corduroy chino trousers | Massimo Alba | MA... Got them for 30% off the already reduced price so pretty happy. Something good to throw on with a white Oxford shirt, a plain t-shirt or nearly any other staple without having to think.

Trend Setter
    If anyone's interested, thecorner are having a private sale with 40% off (only until midnight). Just use PRIVATE13 and look out for the stuff, that are already reduced since it gives you an extra 40% off! That's how I got this AMI Leather Suede Bomber for 290 pounds instead off 715 pounds

Lederjacke/Mantel Ami - Lederbekleidung Ami Für Ihn - thecorner.comHave wanted a bomber forever to sport that sport luxe trend!

HIT

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Fantastic coat HIT, one of my all time favorites. Take it was an eBay purchase..
    Yep, it sure was!

Trend Setter
    All Saints have just opened an outlet here in Gloucester. Went in today and they had an extra 20% off everything. Picked up a pea coat with an RRP of £195 for under £50 and a heavy denim shirt with poppers rather than buttoms for just over £20 instead of £70. Can safely say I'll be a regular there!

Just received my pair of Dune Arkwright Chelsea boots from the asos sale last week. Very nice.

+ Reply to Thread