FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... Last
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3161

Trend Setter
    Just picked up a brand new pair of these Charles Tyrwhitt (made by Loake) boots for 50:

My Grenson's need resoling so consequently have been wearing my Loake Kempton chukka's a lot. These should take the strain off those boots while I get the Grenson's sorted.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Just picked up a brand new pair of these Charles Tyrwhitt (made by Loake) boots for 50:

My Grenson's need resoling so consequently have been wearing my Loake Kempton chukka's a lot. These should take the strain off those boots while I get the Grenson's sorted.
    These look awesome. Got a link?

Trend Setter
    They are an earlier (and I think nicer - because of subtler rubber sole) version of these: Burgundy Willmoth Toe Cap Boot | Men's boots from Charles Tyrwhitt, Jermyn Street, London

I got them NOS from eBay from a guy that seems to periodically have a load of CT NOS stuff in my size (6). I got some black chelsea boots from him a few months back too. I actually had my eye on a pair in more of an oxblood colour, but they were 180 (which I could not justify right now) and these were 50 so I snapped them up.

Style Icon
    Becks has style, but his hats will never be as nice as Fellaini's....

Anyhow, back on topic... I got a nice pair of H by Hudson chelseas delivered today. I've a black tie wedding over the Christmas, so I'm probably going to wear them with the tux. Have to try them on with the trousers when I get them back from the tailor - I'm having them altered to a skinny fit so they'll go better with the boots. I'm trying to avoid the penguin suit look by aiming for a more 60's rock band look.

H By Hudson | H By Hudson Moran Chelsea Boots at ASOS

T
    he boots are a nice fit - very soft leather, so they fit really snug without crushing the toes. Never bought Hudson before - so far I'm impressed.

Trend Setter
    These just arrived for me, taking advantage of free next day delivery at Uniqlo. Both reduced to 39, the first one is 70% and soocnd one 80% wool:

I think the second might go back, because I don't like the feel of the material, almost knitted. The first one fits well and feel nice. Won't fit a blazer under it though. But not bad for 40.

Trend Setter
    Just picked up some slim fit selvedge raw denim jeans from GAP, they've got 30% off all denim at the moment.
    Also bought a standard crew neck tee in grey from there for 9. A small attempt at adding in some more basics and building a capsule wardrobe along with a slight smart ening up of my looks.

Trend Setter
    Here are the jeans I bought, still undecided about them. They are quite tight in the thigh, gf likes them but they are a much more fitted jean than I would usually wear I'm guessing is the difference. I usually wear my jeans slightly loose but skinny/slim fit. Here are some pics:

Jeans on their own:

Jeans with Converse:

Jeans with desert boots: (really can't get into jeans and desert boots, just seems so dull and plain to me. I feel these boots are too narrow and maybe the colour is throwing me off)

Full length of jeans:

Can I get some opinions on these? Cheers

Fashionisto
    I think they look fine

Fit looks spot on mate. Nuff said.

Nat

Style Icon
    Look ideal to me. As long as they're comfortable, go with them.

+ Reply to Thread