FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... Last
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3484

Fashionisto
    A few sale bits for me...would have spent hundreds in all saints sale but was late to the party and most sizes were gone...

Last edited by Wheelie123; 25-12-2013 at 11:25 PM.

HIT

Couple of Allsaints items i wanted already sold out/sold out in my size, but managed to get this Gilet in the end with extra 20% off code.
    I've only ever had one Gilet, kinda hated it aswell! But im liking the look and cut of this, doesn't look too bulky. Gonna experiment with using it as a layering piece under coats + jackets

Also, bagged this off Zara.

Lewis B - links don't work

Good purchases this page, would happily rock Gibbe's shoes, Wheelie's brogues and Hit's Gilet.

Trend Setter

That works

They look cool from what I can see, dunno about a pocket square with that kinda blazer tho

Trend Setter
    yeah in hindsight i agree with that just sorta coming to terms with the style as havent quite owned anything like it before

Trend Setter
    Got a couple a geat deals off Coggles plus an extra 20 off. Nothing too fancy, but a couple of essentials.

Navy Paul Smith sweater down from 130 to 65. Paul Smith Jeans Men's Sweatshirt - Navy Mens Clothing - FREE UK Delivery Have lots of knits but no sweaters so grabbed this in a nice neutral colour.

Paul Smith jeans down from 99 to 49.50 Paul Smith Jeans Men's Mid Rise Classic Fit Jeans - Dark Wash Mens Clothing - FREE UK Delivery Can't get in to slim fit due to having cyclist/rugby player legs but their standards fit me like a slim. Just hope they're relatively fitted in the calves.

Looking out for some boots and a pair of brown leather gloves to add. Lots of black gloves reduced but not seen any great deals for brown so far. Seems as though companies are holding off on their most stylish boots at the moment. Imagine the deals start to come on both in a week or so.
    Last edited by Gibbe84; 26-12-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Trend Setter

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by mascherani View Post
    just bought these also in eBay (i'm trying to go a little further from the desert boots, my all year/all seasons/all looks allies):

Red Tape Mens Brogue Fashion Round toe Lace Up Leather Burnished Tan Boots | eBay

hi guys.

just received those red tape brogue boots.
    i've used them once. they're confortable, nicely built and the quality is quite acceptable for the price.

of course, they are not a 100/200 euros boots, so my expectations were adjusted to the price.

even so, they look awesome and are exactly the look i wanted.

Couple more xmas gifts

Mulberry iPhone case

Common People cream textured knit

+ Reply to Thread