FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... Last
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3273

Trend Setter
    Can only second Joshua's opinion. As I said, it's my second pair of OBs and they are amazing. I have a linen shirt from Pink House Moustique, and it's a great shirt for sure. Can't speak for the swimshorts though. But I bet they are good, too.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagni View Post
    Can only second Joshua's opinion. As I said, it's my second pair of OBs and they are amazing. I have a linen shirt from Pink House Moustique, and it's a great shirt for sure. Can't speak for the swimshorts though. But I bet they are good, too.
    Thanks. Think I'll wait 'til after the weekend cos Mr Porter are likely to reduce more stock soon. Will then fire and let you know what I think. If the shirts are good I imagine the swimwear will be the same!

Can someone point me to some cheap OB swimmers if they find them? Safe

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    Checked out Secret Sales, and from my understanding they're kind of like Gilt? I can't order from the former because I'm outside of the UK, but I reckon that I should get into the habit of copping stuff from flash sale sites like Gilt and such.

PS. Has anyone actually bought stuff from Gilt? I've heard a couple of mixed reviews about them.
    Yeah it's exactly like Gilt. I've actually bought a few items from Gilt before and they're alright, just very long delivery times (to the UK) and no returns at all which is a major put off for clothing! Flash sale sites are pretty good for impulse purchases.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Mr Porter have quite a few for half price (at least in my size) and the official site has some bargains too. Lucky they have the exact ones I've been after for ages in my size the blue short length ones.

Received my suede shoes from Paul Smith ready for the spring/summer season:

Trend Setter

So these herringbone pants just arrived, and the quality is spot on. (They scratch that "wool trouser" itch that I've had for so long!) However the pants are extremely tight around my calves. Waist, thighs, and even ankles fit great. It's just my calves...is there anything I can do? Aside from that they're perfect!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post

impressive

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post

For your shop or personal use? Must've cost a good 600 for three pairs at RRP maybe more? You're definitely more hardcore than I!

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Cocosa have them on sale at present, some random colourways but worth checking out. Let me know if you need an invite, they used to be invite only, not sure if they still are.

+ Reply to Thread