FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... Last
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3576

Print Cigs starting to look a bit shabby so decided to grab these

FashionBeans Legend
    I was meant to get some stuff for work this evening, but got bored and ended up with a haul of tees, hats & scarves...

I didn't buy the Converse today, but found them in the boot of the car this morning when I was looking for something else. Had forgotten all about them - they've been in the box there for probably a year or so.

Zac

Fashionisto
    What's the floral tee mate?

Grabbed an animal print jumper and the circular trousers from Zara

Cray bargains. Just gonna treat the jumper like a tee. Really like the fit of the trousers. Not expecting either to last tho

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post

Cray bargains. Just gonna treat the jumper like a tee. Really like the fit of the trousers. Not expecting either to last tho
    I was about to grab that jumper yesterday as well! Held back as i've recently bought a lot of animal print :P

Zara stuff is going ridiculously cheap right now

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I was meant to get some stuff for work this evening, but got bored and ended up with a haul of tees, hats & scarves...

I didn't buy the Converse today, but found them in the boot of the car this morning when I was looking for something else. Had forgotten all about them - they've been in the box there for probably a year or so.
    That floral tee is simply amazing - where from???

Trend Setter
    nice stuff on this page!

some things I ordered arrived today:

leather wallet from Ben Sherman. it has a nice leather and blue gingham interior

black leather quilted gloves from River Island. the finish isn't perfect, but I'm very pleased, especially considering the price.

Best value for money is probably this wool shawl collar cardigan from HE. quality and fit are spot on.

also got my first pair of cedar shoetrees and a black bag for transporting my dress shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post

Good to see someone else opted for the trousers, the fit's killer and you can't go wrong for 10 even if they don't last long. I'm thinking of taking one of the trousers apart and getting my tailor to make me a pair with a better material.

Trend Setter
    Went on a bit of a shopping spree today. Won't post photos of things like my new ski jacket as it's not really a fashion item or boxers but grabbed a few interesting bits.

Grabbed these gloves from the Calvin Klein shop. Not usually a brand I like but found these interesting. The palm side is leather and the tops are wool. Also have wrist straps for adjusting. Thought they could work as something to stand out in smartish looks where I wear block colours.

Also grabbed this pink polo from All Saints. It's the same style as these Mens Sandringham Polo (Washed Clay) | ALLSAINTS.com

Sorry for the photo quality being bad again but am interested to hear what people think about the fit. It's long enough but is incredibly slim fitting, almost skin hugging. The arms in particular seem made for skinny people. Does it look OK or should I return it?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Went on a bit of a shopping spree today. Won't post photos of things like my new ski jacket as it's not really a fashion item or boxers but grabbed a few interesting bits.

Grabbed these gloves from the Calvin Klein shop. Not usually a brand I like but found these interesting. The palm side is leather and the tops are wool. Also have wrist straps for adjusting. Thought they could work as something to stand out in smartish looks where I wear block colours.

Also grabbed this pink polo from All Saints. It's the same style as these Mens Sandringham Polo (Washed Clay) | ALLSAINTS.com

Sorry for the photo quality being bad again but am interested to hear what people think about the fit. It's long enough but is incredibly slim fitting, almost skin hugging. The arms in particular seem made for skinny people. Does it look OK or should I return it?

Thanks in advance for any feedback
    I like the look of those gloves, something a little different.

It is a little hard judging from that picture especially as you have both arms up, but from what I can make out it doesn't look like it's 'too' fitting. It may be a bit odd because you're not normally used to that sort of fit. I personally prefer form fitting tees. I'd probably keep it, as long as you feel comfortable in it of course.

+ Reply to Thread