FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... Last
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3276

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac View Post
    What's the floral tee mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    That floral tee is simply amazing - where from???
    Ordered it from River Island, awaiting arrival.

Black monochrome floral print t-shirt - print t-shirts - t-shirts / vests - men

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post

Also grabbed this pink polo from All Saints. It's the same style as these Mens Sandringham Polo (Washed Clay) | ALLSAINTS.com

Sorry for the photo quality being bad again but am interested to hear what people think about the fit. It's long enough but is incredibly slim fitting, almost skin hugging. The arms in particular seem made for skinny people. Does it look OK or should I return it?

Thanks in advance for any feedback
    Looks fine to me. You'd wanna watch out for that low-flying lamp shade though.

Fashionisto
    Received my first pair of cigarette's today. Normally stuck with the 'iggys' but i'm really pleased with how these ones fit.

Style Icon
    I got this camo jacket from All Saints the other day. The other bits I've ordered with the intention of pairing them up together...

Any opinions or suggestions?

Trend Setter
    bought this skinny tie from river island.

Fashionisto
    Holy shit @ Dorian

The jacket is an absolute stunner!! I was looking at it today but didn't even bother to try it on, seriously regretting it now, is it down to 50 now??

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    Ordered it from River Island, awaiting arrival.

Black monochrome floral print t-shirt - print t-shirts - t-shirts / vests - men

Looks fine to me. You'd wanna watch out for that low-flying lamp shade though.
    It's actually a ceiling light and quite high, just an illusion created by the mirror and angle. The fan attached to the bottom is a little low though.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's a funny one. It's really skin tight and the arms are cut particularly small and short, however the length is fine, even long compared to other less fitted polos I own. Guess I'll keep it seeing as it didn't exactly cost a bomb.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconLad View Post
    Holy shit @ Dorian

The jacket is an absolute stunner!! I was looking at it today but didn't even bother to try it on, seriously regretting it now, is it down to 50 now??
    Yep - I got it for 50. Ordered it half-thinking that it would look naff but chanced it anyway - probably would have sent it back if yourself & Ivan hadn't advised against it, so cheers for that... quite happy with it now... just get a few bits to wear it with & I'll be good to go!

Trend Setter
    Just picked up a few bargains in the Mr Porter further reduced sale

Bright red 100% wool (mix of two types) knit from AMI https://www.mrporter.com/product/377613

This striped knit from Folk with interesting detailing. People told me I need to start buying items I wouldn't usually in order to look more interesting so at this price it's worth a risk https://www.mrporter.com/product/371628

And finally the Orlebar Brown swimming shorts in short. Kind of gutted I didn't wake up early enough to get the blue ones and did consider Hartford ones in pink instead but am happy with the price and colour isn't bad https://www.mrporter.com/product/359799
    Last edited by Gibbe84; 12-01-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I got this camo jacket from All Saints the other day. The other bits I've ordered with the intention of pairing them up together...

Any opinions or suggestions?
    Rah that jacket is amazing, wish I'd copped

Not really feeling the hat & scarves and you def don't need them with that jacket imo. It's enough of a statement already.

Rest of the fit is solid tho

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Not really feeling the hat & scarves and you def don't need them with that jacket imo. It's enough of a statement already.
    I definitely agree

+ Reply to Thread