FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... Last
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3577

^ Like it a lot, where from?

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    @Creed I'm a size 6 so have the same problem. Glad to hear someone else complaining about it!

I recently got some basic navy socks from Charles Tyrwhitt because they start in a 6. I have also noticed that some of the sock brands on sites like Mr Porter do smaller sizes but Porter don't stock them, e.g. Corgi sells socks in a 6 on their own site. Falke also sell socks in a 6, but again not on the Mr P site.
    Very useful info thanks! Just checked out falke and a whole new world has been exposed to me!

HIT

Latest purchases, two boots and a wool mix chino.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Trend Setter
    ^ Had those chinos on my wishlist for a while but I decided not to get them because I wouldn't wear them outside of winter. How the quality?

Fashionisto
    Bought a couple of Citizen watches at the weekend. I would post pix but don't think I can from my tablet? My pc is out of commission at the moment.

Trend Setter
    My Mr Porter sale 2nd round items arrived today. I recommend everyone goes out and buys some Orlebar Brown swimming shorts now! I didn't know what to expect when I took a flyer for 40 or so but was blown away by the quality, cut and style. Look so smart you could even wear them as normal shorts with linen shirts or tees. Not sure I could justify paying full price but everyone should grab some while they're readily available at half price now! Very happy with the Folk and AMI knitwear too. Unbelievable steals. Only worry is there's more items I want and I'm on holiday next week. Trying so hard to resist....

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    My Mr Porter sale 2nd round items arrived today. I recommend everyone goes out and buys some Orlebar Brown swimming shorts now! I didn't know what to expect when I took a flyer for 40 or so but was blown away by the quality, cut and style. Look so smart you could even wear them as normal shorts with linen shirts or tees. Not sure I could justify paying full price but everyone should grab some while they're readily available at half price now! Very happy with the Folk and AMI knitwear too. Unbelievable steals. Only worry is there's more items I want and I'm on holiday next week. Trying so hard to resist....
    OB shorts are always a good purchase. Glad you like yours. Got my 3rd and 4th pairs coming from MRP tomorrow.

- Texbook, yes, nice details and material. Material is bulky so I think that adds to the feeling of being too big. I'm normally a 36 and bought a 38.

If you decide to get rid on the 38 jigsaw blazer, I'll happily match what you paid for it as missed it after waiting a day too long!

Fashionisto
    Not bad for 32.99 from HE by Mango. Was going to buy on Monday for 50 so glad i waited.

+ Reply to Thread