FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... Last
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3570

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Got any recommendations on items still out there for a person who generally wears size small with a 30w? (sizes are running out, as is time)
    I want to make the most of thee sales and then i wont really shop till the next one.
    So anything you can point me towards to take a look would be great.
    Iím a different size to you so wouldnít be checking for those sizes but as a general point, thereís still some great items left online at Reiss, Jigsaw and Massimo Dutti etc.

There were a couple of items I had my eye on but couldnít really justify it now with what Iíve spent. I really want a nice unstructured stone blazer for the summer and I think this looks really nice and is a great buy:

http://www.massimodutti.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/duttigb/en/30220004/678578/2967549/DYED%2BCOTTON%2BBLAZER.

They have your size too.

Been after a pair of pale yellow chinos for the summer too (think they would pair really nice with the Navy Reiss shirt I just bought) and had my eye on these which are a steal:

http://www.orlebarbrown.co.uk/norfolk/limelight

Have you checked out the rest of the Orlebar Brown sale? Thereís some incredible reductions.

Style Icon
    Thanks TB, from what I have seen. I like your style choices.
    I had looked in all 3 of those places. Massimo I picked up a couple pairs of chinos as so cheap. Not sure i like the width of those OB's due to how slim I am.
    The Massimo jacket was something I looked at when I purchased the chinos, but I do not think it is the kind of material I like.
    It was a 50/50 whether it was worth it, so have left it due to my doubts.

Thanks for the shout outs.

Trend Setter
    Thanks TB, from what I have seen. I like your style choices.
    I had looked in all 3 of those places. Massimo I picked up a couple pairs of chinos as so cheap. Not sure i like the width of those OB's due to how slim I am.
    The Massimo jacket was something I looked at when I purchased the chinos, but I do not think it is the kind of material I like.
    It was a 50/50 whether it was worth it, so have left it due to my doubts.

Thanks for the shout outs.
    Thanks for the compliment.

I donít own any chinoís from Massimo Dutti myself so canít comment on width but I did buy these shoes recently (posted a few pages back) which go lovely with chinoís and Iím very impressed with the quality:

TAN SUEDE BLUCHER - Shoes - MEN - SALE - United Kingdom

Regarding the blazer, all of mine are wool but Iíd like an unstructured cotton blazer for the summer.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Thanks for the compliment.

I don’t own any chino’s from Massimo Dutti myself so can’t comment on width but I did buy these shoes recently (posted a few pages back) which go lovely with chino’s and I’m very impressed with the quality:

TAN SUEDE BLUCHER - Shoes - MEN - SALE - United Kingdom

Regarding the blazer, all of mine are wool but I’d like an unstructured cotton blazer for the summer.

I know what you are saying about the blazer, just reminds me too much of Zara 2 years ago.
    the shoes look great and a good price too.

I actually bought these from massimo a few days ago, and as like yourself. i was very impressed by the quality so far.
    SUEDE BLUCHER WITH DOUBLE BUCKLE - Shoes - MEN - United Kingdom

and quite honestly £90 is a steal.

Style Icon
    damnit. i bought that cream massimo blazer. ill take it back if i dont like it.

Fashionisto
    Picked up a pair of these at the weekend: SOLE Parker Shoes - Men - SOLETRADER

Probably not to everyones taste but I like 'em.

Trend Setter
    damnit. i bought that cream massimo blazer. ill take it back if i dont like it.
    Haha, that's the spirit! Do post on what its like and how it fits.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Haha, that's the spirit! Do post on what its like and how it fits.
    Will do

Fashionisto
    Popped into Uniqlo on a work visit to London and bought some slim fit grey jeans and nice light denim shirt

http://im.uniqlo.com/images/uk/pc/goods/078968/item/03_078968.jpg

http://im.uniqlo.com/images/uk/pc/goods/086606/item/63_086606.jpg

Trend Setter
    Did a bit of charity shopping, picked up these gems!

Jones Brogues for £20:

And a Paul Smith Suit for £13! The only picture I have of it right now is of the lining, which is awesome!

+ Reply to Thread