FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... Last
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3171

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

very nice. That I copped the same Jacket for same price makes it even nicer.

Trend Setter
    Just copped this wax jacket. Worth a shout at 40 down from 100.

Good buys

Just copped this Reiss wool blazer in store. One of those things that's nothing special on the hanger, but magic happens when you put it on

So comfy and super versatile. Bought it with holiday in mind but it will go with a lot of stuff I reckon.

Already tried it with a few bits, it works as a standalone jacket, can be worn with a shirt and a knitted tie for a smarter thing, it can be layered under coats and jackets, and it works over my denim jacket too.

Pics soon come

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by explorator View Post
    thats actually a turtleneck not a roll neck. roll necks are shorter and the tops rolls down on itself, hence the name.
    Meow....

I've just bought the same blazer Ivan, as you say it looks great on.

Got a couple of American Apparel Henleys too, really nice fit.

My sister found these for me at the thrift store they were 10 buck. I'm really excited because I've been looking for some nice brogues. These weirdly enough have no name brand and look virtually unused, guess I'm just that lucky.

Well, it was finally time to add some variety to my blazers - scored these two this weekend:

#1 Brown(ish) Tweed
    Better pictures are on the eBay listing, for the time being: Vintage Mens Brown Stafford Jacket Blazer Sport Coat Hampshire Tweed Wool M 40 R | eBay

Here it is thrown over what I had on today, to get an idea of fit:

#2 Burgundy Cords
    Tommy Hilfiger Burgundy Slim Fit Sport Coat - Slim Fit (Extra Trim) | Men's Wearhouse

Caught this while there was a sale on clearance... so scored it for $50. I love the color because it's different, but still subdued.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by explorator View Post
    thats actually a turtleneck not a roll neck. roll necks are shorter and the tops rolls down on itself, hence the name.
    I'm not so sure this is correct, a turtle neck is the US name for a roll neck, the cut height varies dependent on the brand rather than what it's called - Polo neck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@earendur - very nice additions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earendur View Post
    Well, it was finally time to add some variety to my blazers - scored these two this weekend:

#1 Brown(ish) Tweed
    Better pictures are on the eBay listing, for the time being: Vintage Mens Brown Stafford Jacket Blazer Sport Coat Hampshire Tweed Wool M 40 R | eBay

Here it is thrown over what I had on today, to get an idea of fit:

#2 Burgundy Cords
    Tommy Hilfiger Burgundy Slim Fit Sport Coat - Slim Fit (Extra Trim) | Men's Wearhouse

Caught this while there was a sale on clearance... so scored it for $50. I love the color because it's different, but still subdued.
    I can't help thinking you are buying the wrong size. Did you try a size down on the Hilfiger? I think it might look a lot better.

Nice buys though.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    I can't help thinking you are buying the wrong size. Did you try a size down on the Hilfiger? I think it might look a lot better.

Nice buys though.
    I was just about to add the same comment. The waist area is the most notable part that needs slimming down (its flaring too wide) but the shoulders and arms also look too big.

+ Reply to Thread