FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... Last
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Anagni View Post
    Unfortunately I don't live near a Reiss store, so I can't check it out. I love the blazer, but how thick is it? Is it more of a Jacket then a wool blazer? Is it an actual knit?
    It's wooly but not knitted in the traditional way. It is as comfy as a cardigan, as warm as a jacket and as smart as a blazer.

It really is amazingly versatile, it can be used as all three of the above.

It's thick and wool but stretchy

Trend Setter
    Right now, I am going the pretty minimalistic road (as seen in the fashionbeans article). I am not sure it fits in that category, does it?

Trend Setter
    Love that leather jacket.

Style Icon
    A few sale bits today, that's it for a while now, my want list is empty (apart from boat shoes!).

I was inspired by Andy and his lovely sock purchases, so basically copied him and did the same. Up until today they were all black, grey burgundy and browns, and I've finally injected some colour. I'll start off using these with casual outfits, and might pluck up the courage for more colourful socks with formal work wear at a later date. Also got an unusual pocket square from an unknown label (to me) called Bosideng in the sale, plus a nice pair of skinny taper jeans in black from uniqlo - with their standard free of charge in store alteration service for a perfect fit!

Trend Setter
    Wax jacket in the smaller size came today. Fits nicely in the length but I'm just not sure about it to be honest. The body and sleeves are a bit too roomy for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Wax jacket in the smaller size came today. Fits nicely in the length but I'm just not sure about it to be honest. The body and sleeves are a bit too roomy for my liking.

Looks good to me man, goes with the rest of your fit

Did you get your jeans cropped / tailored or did they come like that?

Style Icon

Looks good to me! Have you got a jumper underneath or just a t shirt? It's nothing a quick trip to the tailors couldn't fix, the jacket looks amazing!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Looks good to me man, goes with the rest of your fit

Did you get your jeans cropped / tailored or did they come like that?
    Nah the jeans are just how they came. I'll let you in to a little secret, these are a 10 pair of jeans from Primark. I go there from time to time just to see if they have anything half decent looking which occasionally they do, I think I've got a beanie and a cord shirt from there and I noticed they did skinny jeans with 2% elastane that we'd spoken about on here. Picked up a pair for a tenner and they fit really, really well and have washed good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Looks good to me! Have you got a jumper underneath or just a t shirt? It's nothing a quick trip to the tailors couldn't fix, the jacket looks amazing!
    Don't have a jumper underneath no. I have since played with layering and worn a jumper under it which padded it out a bit and wore a denim jacket under it too which looked quite cool.

Trend Setter

I like the jacket and the fit is good.
    Wheres this from Naboo. Got a link?
    Thanks

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I like the jacket and the fit is good.
    Wheres this from Naboo. Got a link?
    Thanks
    Reclaimed Vintage | Reclaimed Vintage Waxed Jacket at ASOS

There you go buddy.

+ Reply to Thread