FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... Last
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3233

Fashionisto
    I'll just have to see when it arrives, I'll most probably need to have it taken in. 15 isn't too bad though, cheers for the info!

Trend Setter
    This just arrived for me:

I rather like it. Just need to get the sleeves shortened - which unfortunately have to wait, as it will cost 30 with working cuffs and have rather overspent this month!

Also got these ties:

Trend Setter
    Nice, where's the blazer from?

Trend Setter
    Gant rugger. Ties are Rhodes and Beckett.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Wax jacket in the smaller size came today. Fits nicely in the length but I'm just not sure about it to be honest. The body and sleeves are a bit too roomy for my liking.

The whole outfit looks cool to me. Great fit, solid look.

Pity I'd to turn the laptop on it's side to see the pic though. I nearly broke me dongle.

I just picked up a Hammond & Co grey flannel suit from debenhams Hammond & Co. by Patrick Grant Grey flannel tailored fit 2 button jacket- at Debenhams.com'd gone in there looking for shoes but the Hammond & co range is very nice. I was drawn to the new blue suit but initially the staff couldn't discount that one and I needed a new grey one as the trousers in one of mine had gone the week before.

Definately a tip for Debenham's to ask what they can do about the price. The grey one was 250, but they knocked it down to 175 for me. The blue was also 250 (+ 65 for the waistcoat). The staff said if I bought both I'd get the grey at 175 and the 2-piece blue one at 200. I couldn't stretch to that.

Popped out yesterday afternoon with the intent of checking if any SS stock has landed yet, and I didn't come away empty handed.
    Socks for a pop of colour, couple for sweatshirts for cool summer evenings. I've been keeping an eye open for some white jeans so quite glad I managed to get some so early, and the denim shirt to fill another void in my wardrobe.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead View Post
    Popped out yesterday afternoon with the intent of checking if any SS stock has landed yet, and I didn't come away empty handed.
    Socks for a pop of colour, couple for sweatshirts for cool summer evenings. I've been keeping an eye open for some white jeans so quite glad I managed to get some so early, and the denim shirt to fill another void in my wardrobe.

forgive me... SS? ah... Spring Summer?

Where are the socks from?
    Last edited by James; 14-02-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Style Icon
    It's fucking snowing here & I've a chest infection. SS14 can go and suck me soggy caks.

+ Reply to Thread