FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 ... Last
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3020

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post

Grabbed these Janoski Air Max as well as some Uniqlo Oxfords and Joggers. First Uniqlo purchases, definitely seeing what the hype is about
    Have been eyeing up these nike Jan's since they were announced. Not sure whether to go with the red or this colour.

Style Icon
    I've never gotten anything from Unliqo... their website is crap - nothing is presented well at all, but I might take a punt on something Ivan - I will trust your opinion on this!

Trend Setter
    Bought these wingtip Chelsea boots from Tod's. I want to make love to them

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I've never gotten anything from Unliqo... their website is crap - nothing is presented well at all, but I might take a punt on something Ivan - I will trust your opinion on this!
    I'm in the same boat. I tend to buy classic items of high quality that last rather than following fashion trends so tend to avoid cheaper sites. I'm probably a bit boring like that. So many people have hyped up Uniqlo that I might just buy a few items for day to day wear and see what the quality is like. Been put off brands in that price range cos of the crap sold at Topman, River Island etc which works out as being more expensive than designer stuff in the long run cos it wears out so fast. Starting to think Uniqlo may be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I tend to buy classic items of high quality that last rather than following fashion trends so tend to avoid cheaper sites. I'm probably a bit boring like that. So many people have hyped up Uniqlo that I might just buy a few items for day to day wear and see what the quality is like. Been put off brands in that price range cos of the crap sold at Topman, River Island etc which works out as being more expensive than designer stuff in the long run cos it wears out so fast. Starting to think Uniqlo may be different.
    I've found that the Uniqlo stuff I've bought lasts better than the stuff from Topman etc but their website is just plain horrible to use.

Style Icon
    Lovely trainers Ivan!

I can vouch for uniqlo for the basics, shirts etc you really cannot go wring for the price, better quality than Topman and river island.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    I've found that the Uniqlo stuff I've bought lasts better than the stuff from Topman etc but their website is just plain horrible to use.
    Think I'll buy a couple of their 100% linen shirts for summer. Can't go wrong at just 29.99. Wanted some for a while but can't justify spending over 100 like they cost elsewhere when they're only good a couple of months per year. Think I'll get some slippers too as mine stink and theirs cost less than Sainsbury's even. Will report my feedback soon. Wanted a cheaper shop to buy random items from for a while now. Don't tend to buy trend pieces so often cos won't pay the prices premium brands demand for fad items and don't trust the quality of high street shops. Uniqlo may be a happy medium

Just had this piece.

Fashionisto

A bit pricey, but really decent quality.

Trend Setter

I know that they're not everyone's cup of tea over here, but here's my latest buy: German Army Trainers (GATs). Next port of call is to get my hands on some grey converse laces to replace the original thin ones.

+ Reply to Thread