FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... Last
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3050

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Not clothes, but picking one of these up tomorrow

Probably never clothes again

Hyped though
    Sweet ride. Thinking of getting an Audi A1 when the time comes to get a new car. This it's about time someone starts a car thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
    Paolo Vandini boots
    What do you think of the quality? We ordered some to stock for the shop and they were so bad we sent them back straight away, looked like market stall quality tat in cheap boxes. No offense of course, I'm just intrigued to see if they've improved at all.

Fashionisto
    Just picked up this Reiss jacket from the old charity shops! You'll have to ignore the pout, I was planning on editing my face out but realised I don't have the software for it!

Looks a little short on the arms but could just be how ur standing

Good find nonetheless

Fashionisto
    I just popped it on again and it seems to be alright, maybe it was just how I'm standing in the pic. Still, for 9.50 I can't complain!

Trend Setter
    Nice buy ICA. I've always been a Beemer man probably cos my old man always drove them (and still does) but that's a beautiful looking motor you have there.

Just came into this thread to endorse Sunspel tbh. Managed to pick up one of their polos for 36 instead of 80 from Flannels and have to say the quality is unbelievable. Feels like silk rather than cotton. It's the same quality as Gucci or Lanvin ones that retail at more than double the price. Was truly stunned when I touched it. Always read the recommendations for their basic tees but could never bring myself to buy one at that price. Spent close to a grand this month now so need to calm down, but next month when the temperatures are even higher I'm almost certainly gonna buy a white one and a navy one. I've never been more shocked or impressed by the quality of an item since I started buying clothes. Next best value for money is probably Tod's shoes, but they're a whole different budget point to Spunspel. Amazing to think their t-shirts retail at similar prices to the absolute crap Lacoste and Ralph Lauren produce. I'll never even consider buying either of those again. I rarely talk so highly of a brand, so if anyone else has been put off by the price don't be. Even the cut is perfect. Not too long in the body like many brands in that price range and the arms don't cut off your blood circulation like others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Nice buy ICA. I've always been a Beemer man probably cos my old man always drove them (and still does) but that's a beautiful looking motor you have there.

Just came into this thread to endorse Sunspel tbh. Managed to pick up one of their polos for 36 instead of 80 from Flannels and have to say the quality is unbelievable. Feels like silk rather than cotton. It's the same quality as Gucci or Lanvin ones that retail at more than double the price. Was truly stunned when I touched it. Always read the recommendations for their basic tees but could never bring myself to buy one at that price. Spent close to a grand this month now so need to calm down, but next month when the temperatures are even higher I'm almost certainly gonna buy a white one and a navy one. I've never been more shocked or impressed by the quality of an item since I started buying clothes. Next best value for money is probably Tod's shoes, but they're a whole different budget point to Spunspel. Amazing to think their t-shirts retail at similar prices to the absolute crap Lacoste and Ralph Lauren produce. I'll never even consider buying either of those again. I rarely talk so highly of a brand, so if anyone else has been put off by the price don't be. Even the cut is perfect. Not too long in the body like many brands in that price range and the arms don't cut off your blood circulation like others.
    I sell Sunspel and have some tees for myself and the quality is amazing, but boy is it hard to persuade people that you get what you pay for. The ones who do get it usual come back ordering more.

Style Icon
    Any link to a white Sunspel t-shirt at that price point?
    You gents may have convinced me.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    I sell Sunspel and have some tees for myself and the quality is amazing, but boy is it hard to persuade people that you get what you pay for. The ones who do get it usual come back ordering more.
    Totally understand where you're coming from. I often go into the handful of more "upmarket" clothes shops around here (none stock Sunspel which is why I haven't bought it before) and when I ask them what they have in X colour/style with no branding they're stunned. Seems most people in the provinces buy to show through obvious branding how much items cost rather than letting the quality of the items do the talking. Interestingly when you go to foreign fashion hotspots people pick up on quality immediately. I'm definitely no risky dresser like a lot of you guys on here but one of the first things I learned from reading this site was invest in clothes based on quality of build/materials and cut not shitty branding.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    Any link to a white Sunspel t-shirt at that price point?
    You gents may have convinced me.
    Here mate

Sunspel - Mens Clearance Brands - Men - Flannels

Style Icon
    Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the only size available is an XL (which is usually the case), but I will keep an eye out.
    What is the neck opening like? I find some t-shirts can be a little wide or stretch with use.
    Also, what is the thickness like? I'm not a fan of thin, ultra slim t-shirts which try and make skinny people look like wannabe body builders.

(Please excuse the plethora of questions)

+ Reply to Thread