FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... Last
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3364

Trend Setter
    I picked up the last L in a darker blue polo shirt so can only speak about my item. It is incredibly light but also stretched but I can't imagine the shape changing due to the construction quality. The neck around the buttons is actually pretty tight yet I can comfortably do it up to the top, which is rare for me as I have a massive neck for someone of my chest size. I can't comment on the wannabe body builder part as I lift five days a week so probably am one For someone with pretty big (but not massive arms) and a naturally large frame with some (but not loads of) muscle mass it's brilliant. For other builds I couldn't comment as I've never seen anyone I know of wear one. I'm 6"2.5 & 16st with a 42-43" chest and the L fits me like a glove. Could've been made to order. Couldn't comment on other items. Temped to buy the mid blue crew neck too, but not sure I'll bother with much a small discount and their postage not being that cheap. Think I'll grab a darker shade elsewhere.

Trend Setter
    There's two of the polos, one is in both an S and an M and the other is only in an M. Would you say that the M would suit a 38 chest better, or the S? It says it's TTS and mrporter says it's 'relaxed' but what would you say?

Des

Style Icon
    I have two of the navy crew necks and one charcoal with the rrp of £42 just last year(!) And also a shadow blue one which was reduced as a seasonal colour.
    They are great but not without their downfalls as a casual everyday tee. Be wary if you have any hint of moob. Also ensure your nipples are warmed up for the duration. The egyptian cotton isn't silk thin but don't be tempted to size up as the excess fabric will look horrible blowing around. Also, try and fold it up softly inwards while you're driving.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    There's two of the polos, one is in both an S and an M and the other is only in an M. Would you say that the M would suit a 38 chest better, or the S? It says it's TTS and mrporter says it's 'relaxed' but what would you say?
    Going on the fact I'm a 42"chest and a L fits me perfectly I'd go for the S. If you want to play it safe just buy both and send back the one that fits less well

Fashionisto
    Got a little carried away buying shoes...

And shouldn't but really tempted by these...

Trend Setter
    What do you think of the quality? We ordered some to stock for the shop and they were so bad we sent them back straight away, looked like market stall quality tat in cheap boxes. No offense of course, I'm just intrigued to see if they've improved at all.
    Really? These seem to be pretty good to me, nice soft leather, comfy and good zips. Haven't worn them that much yet though.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Tassel Loafers from H.E. By Mango:

These came and the quality is garbage. Lots of imperfections in the leather, both shoes marked with a scuff and they feel flimsy. Donít remotely justify the original £120 price tag.

Have sent them back and ordered these from Aldo instead:

Trend Setter
    I have ordered many times from Mango different items and always end up sending it back.
    Bad quality but on trend and reasonable prices normally. Looks better online and in photos than in real life.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have ordered many times from Mango different items and always end up sending it back.
    Bad quality but on trend and reasonable prices normally. Looks better online and in photos than in real life.
    That's my experience too. I just don't understand why Mango is raved about so much by Fashionbeans and many of the forum members. Their clothing looks great online but the quality is usually very poor.,

Trend Setter
    tbh Aldo isn't that much better quality wise, but I beg to differ.

+ Reply to Thread