FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... Last
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3290

Fashionisto
    Just picked up a cheapish pair of shorts from Mr Porter. Already had a Blue Stanton pair from J-Crew, loved so them so much I bought them in Green. Although my rule is no shorts till May...

http://www.mrporter.com/product/398075

Quote Originally Posted by MojoGogo View Post
    Just picked up a cheapish pair of shorts from Mr Porter. Already had a Blue Stanton pair from J-Crew, loved so them so much I bought them in Green. Although my rule is no shorts till May...

J.Crew - 9" Stanton Cotton-Twill Shorts*|*MR PORTER

Good rule, nice shorts.

Trend Setter
    Regarding the styling that came up like a month ago: Really like the outfit Mr Porter put together. Simple and nice.

Nice buy, too, MojoGogo, though I have actually never bought anything full price on Mr Porter. I always wait out until the sale and then get a lot more for half the price...

Trend Setter
    I like the shorts but fit into the Anagni camp too. Would pay full price for some of their stuff, but I have so many clothes and don't tend to buy one season fad items so am never in a rush to buy. Love their twice annual sale but bet it costs them a lot of from our types who know we can wait and buy at a discount later on.

Trend Setter
    Just took a flier on this Dolce & Gabbana bomber in size 54. It was the last one left but got a good deal on it. Usually wear a 52 in Italian sizes, but hoping this is a little on the small size. My chest is 43-44" so should fit (I hope).

Also got a pair of these chinos in a linen/cotton mix. Should be ideal for summer and another good price. Ideal to throw on with Converse and a plain white tee when I can't be arsed to make any effort.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Just took a flier on this Dolce & Gabbana bomber in size 54. It was the last one left but got a good deal on it. Usually wear a 52 in Italian sizes, but hoping this is a little on the small size. My chest is 43-44" so should fit (I hope).

I like the bomber - where'd you get that?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I like the bomber - where'd you get that?
    Matches. 202 down from 685. Couldn't not buy at that price. Was the last one they had left. Just hope it fits. Main benefit of a winter in the gym seems to be there are way more bargains in a 43-44" chest than 41-42"

Bomber looks real nice mate, given that it's Italian I think it should be a slim cut.

Worth 50 to sort it at the tailor still at that price anyway.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Bomber looks real nice mate, given that it's Italian I think it should be a slim cut.

Worth 50 to sort it at the tailor still at that price anyway.
    Looks slim on the model so hopefully. What kind of work would a tailor need to do if it's a little loose? Just wondering whether I'd trust my usual ones who are cheap and reasonable or if it's worth travelling for someone elite to work on it considering the price.

Just managed to pick up this from a local store and I'm in two minds about it, any ideas? I'm a pretty relaxed/casual dresser on most days. If I do decide to keep it, the sleeves need shortening but can anyone else recommend any other work needed?

+ Reply to Thread