FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... Last
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3273

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    Just managed to pick up this from a local store and I'm in two minds about it, any ideas? I'm a pretty relaxed/casual dresser on most days. If I do decide to keep it, the sleeves need shortening but can anyone else recommend any other work needed?
    Seems a little bit wide on the shoulders - looks like there's a lot of padding there. If you want something a bit more casual, I'd go for an unstructured blazer i.e., no shoulder pads. It looks more relaxed & casual.

Trend Setter
    Good solid navy blazer in my mind. On the smarter side of things but looks fine. What's the material like? Looks wool. Unstructured blazers would work well, I agree, in a casual setting.

It is Wool, although it's a very light construction. Shoulder pads and a combination of broad shoulders does make it a little wide I agree.

Trend Setter
    I like the cut. Quite modern. Only concern is the shoulders look far more padded than your average casual jacket. Still can wear it on nights out to more upmarket places, out for dinner etc....

Grabbed a RL merino crew from TK, 40 notes. Wanted a grey crew for time. Quality is great.

Copped some of the new white huaraches too

Fashionisto
    These.

Thin Finn Back 2 Black - Nudie Jeans Co Online Shop

Been waiting for them to come back in my size for a little while now.

Trend Setter

Couldn't resist so I just got 'em. Next on the cop list are probably these two tees from Norse Projects:

I should probably calm down on the cops as I still need to buy myself a decent pair of summer shoes. Probably gonna go with navy boat shoes or brown suede loafers.

Fashionisto
    Love the Persols. Need to see if I can get some on prescription somewhere.

... And if they fit.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRhysSmith View Post
    Took the new Capsule Wardrobe post to heart and picked up these!

Clarks' Gobi Hi Suede Boots, and a Chambray Shirt from J Crew!
    Still Waiting for these to turn up. Had to send proof of address to Sarenza, and DHL are being a nightmare with my J.Crew shirt...

Realised I only had 2 pairs of jeans since my wardrobe clear-out, so I picked up some Moonshine 511s (Got 30% off from House of Fraser!).

Realistically, I don't think I need any other jeans (I have some Indigo Selvedge 511s, and the Tonic 510s)

Trend Setter
    DHL are a nightmare if you and everyone you live with have jobs. My nearest depot is about 10-15 miles away so collecting is a huge waste of time and they don't deliver weekends. Luckily have the odd day off during the week so can phone them and ask for delivieries then. Wish they'd leave parcells with neighbours like other couriers do.

+ Reply to Thread