FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... Last
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3352

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    DHL are a nightmare if you and everyone you live with have jobs. My nearest depot is about 10-15 miles away so collecting is a huge waste of time and they don't deliver weekends. Luckily have the odd day off during the week so can phone them and ask for delivieries then. Wish they'd leave parcells with neighbours like other couriers do.
    Exactly! I've phoned them and put requests in online, but they still won't have it.

Sent an e-mail to J.Crew asking if they can help. Apparently they've sorted it, but i'm not holding out much hope...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRhysSmith View Post
    Exactly! I've phoned them and put requests in online, but they still won't have it.

Sent an e-mail to J.Crew asking if they can help. Apparently they've sorted it, but i'm not holding out much hope...
    Good luck! I tried to have some stuff delivered to my Sister's address before and they refused. Had to wait over a week to get a jacket. When Mr Porter asked for feedback earlier this year I told them DHL are the main reason I don't buy from them regularly. They claimed they're looking into other options, but as of right now don't offer any. Quite a few of the better sites are the same. Don't get why they can't deliver to neighbours if the customer leaves this instruction when purchasing their item. Fedex offer it on items of similar value.

Fashionisto
    Basically. Fuck DHL.

Trend Setter
    Just went a bit mad with some more summer stuff:

Grabbed some leather Jack Percells

This tee from Saturday's Surf NYC

A grey sweat from Officine Generale

This polo from Moncler (year I know it's a bit of a poser branded item but love the French colours)

And finally this shirt from, Engineered Garments

Really hope the weather picks up soon so I spend more time outside rather than indoors drinking wine and browsing menswear sites. Spent far too much this week and considering another few items too. Definitely have my summer items now finalised outside of possibly an extra pair of sunglasses, some beige chino shorts and maybe some driving shoes.

Des

Trend Setter
    ^Great choice on the sweatshirt. Where you buy the EG shirt from?

Fashionisto
    Like that sweater.

Nice cops gibbe

Trend Setter
    Couple of recent grabs:

RL light blue stripe shirt - will go with anything.

Navy Chinos from Massimo Dutti:

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    ^Great choice on the sweatshirt. Where you buy the EG shirt from?
    It's from last summer's line. Picked it up for 70 but was the last one. No idea where you can find another cos it's not a current style. Other items are all this season. End stock the sweater and have it left in various sizes if you're interested.

Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    It's from last summer's line. Picked it up for 70 but was the last one. No idea where you can find another cos it's not a current style. Other items are all this season. End stock the sweater and have it left in various sizes if you're interested.
    It's cool I'm going for a smaller neck on my sweat this time. The OL Great and the Uniqlo ones I have both have a wide neck so looking to mix it up

+ Reply to Thread