FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... Last
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3484

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    It's cool I'm going for a smaller neck on my sweat this time. The OL Great and the Uniqlo ones I have both have a wide neck so looking to mix it up
    Picked up a Paul Smith Jeans sweater for not too much with a smaller neck. They're cut pretty tight. My head isn't massive but it even pulls my ears a bit taking it off. Could be worth a look.

Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Picked up a Paul Smith Jeans sweater for not too much with a smaller neck. They're cut pretty tight. My head isn't massive but it even pulls my ears a bit taking it off. Could be worth a look.
    Lol I tried one on today!!
    The waist flares out if you size up wanting a looser fit but the true size was perfect, if a little restrictive if I wanted to roll the sleeves. Looked great with an oxford underneath. Just wasn't sure on the zebra so I left it for now..

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Lol I tried one on today!!
    The waist flares out if you size up wanting a looser fit but the true size was perfect, if a little restrictive if I wanted to roll the sleeves. Looked great with an oxford underneath. Just wasn't sure on the zebra so I left it for now..
    Mine is unbranded other than a tiny leather patch on the hip. Like the boxier fit cos it suits my build having big ribs and shoulders. Only problem is it's denim look so can't go with jeans but works with chinos well. Will let you know how the OG one fits if you want. Ordered an XL when I usually wear a large as it's apparently slim in the shoulders.

Style Icon
    Some lovely clothes in the shops at the minute. I have been in the internets....

Trend Setter
    Nice purchases Dorian - particularly like the middle one.

COS do some amazing pieces - my only frustration is the exorbitant shipping prices (about 7 when I last checked?) which dissuades me from buying anything.

Trend Setter
    That COS number would look amazing with some black skinny jeans and black boots/sneakers.

Too bad COS doesn't ship to Malta, as they have some really nice pieces (especially their bombers)
    Last edited by malti001; 03-05-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Trend Setter
    Few bits from the Paul Smith warehouse sale today:

Denim jacket - 50

Lightweight Mac - 50

Shoes - 70

Pocket Square - 5

Tee - 10

Trend Setter
    Is the Paul Smith Warehouse sale still on? If so where is it?!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Simwells View Post
    Is the Paul Smith Warehouse sale still on? If so where is it?!
    Finished today mate, been on for 2 days for the public and 1 for staff only. This was in Nottingham but imagine they have them everywhere.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Nice purchases Dorian - particularly like the middle one.

COS do some amazing pieces - my only frustration is the exorbitant shipping prices (about 7 when I last checked?) which dissuades me from buying anything.
    I haven't bought anything from COS before - I hadn't even heard of them until the other day. If the fits & quality are good, I'll definitely be back for more stuff as I've seen a few more things I liked the look of.

They charge 9 delivery to Ireland, so that's around 7. A lot of places don't ship free to here, so I'm kinda used to paying for either delivery or returns. Due to a lack of clothes shops where I live, it's either order online and bear the delivery costs or dress head to toe in River Island. Faced with that alternative, 9 doesn't seem too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    That COS number would look amazing with some black skinny jeans and black boots/sneakers.

Too bad COS doesn't ship to Malta, as they have some really nice pieces (especially their bombers)
    That's a real pity. I see where you got your username from now!

@ Naboo - some real bargains there. I really like the boots and tee in particular.

+ Reply to Thread