FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... Last
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3352
    Des

Trend Setter

Undecided as they're a bit narrow on the footbed plus they don't really go with much of what I wear. I think the Trainer is a lot more versatile compared to Racer

Trend Setter
    Having heard good things about the quality of Uniqlo’s oxford shirts, I couldn’t resist this slim-fitting version for £15:

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post

Undecided as they're a bit narrow on the footbed plus they don't really go with much of what I wear. I think the Trainer is a lot more versatile compared to Racer
    Oosh

Love that cw

Need to be work with skinnies for sure

Des

Trend Setter
    Indeed the fact that they were such a bitch to find is the main reason they're staying. I need to upgrade my uniqlo beater skinnies but then I should just spend the £200+ cumulative on a pair of trainers that go with my current set-up. *sigh*

Trend Setter

Ordered these from Dope Factory last week, still awaiting delivery. One of the best colorways to be released since og black. Havent even hit Nike stores yet. I say def keep or alternatively stick up on eBay and you'll make a few quid.

From the Nike store? Can't find them online yet.. Been after them for a long while now.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    From the Nike store? Can't find them online yet.. Been after them for a long while now.
    Only released on nike US store and selected boutiques around Europe. Nike Europe stores haven't been given a date, if any, for general release here. Any time they pop up on a site they are snapped up straight away. A lot of hype around them.

Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    Only released on nike US store and selected boutiques around Europe. Nike Europe stores haven't been given a date, if any, for general release here. Any time they pop up on a site they are snapped up straight away. A lot of hype around them.
    Will keep then
    AchillesHeel in Glasgow.

Will keep then
    AchillesHeel in Glasgow.
    Out of stock in my size for all of the Flyknit Racers. Typical!

Trend Setter

+ Reply to Thread