FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... Last
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3352

Fashionisto
    Close to purchasing this leather jacket, what are your opinions before I take the plunge...

Mens Shift Leather Bomber Jacket (Washed Black) | ALLSAINTS.com

Trend Setter
    It is a little too crinkled for my liking. Just my opinion, its not my style.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MC1987 View Post
    Close to purchasing this leather jacket, what are your opinions before I take the plunge...

Mens Shift Leather Bomber Jacket (Washed Black) | ALLSAINTS.com
    Looks pretty dated, it's the sort of stuff they were churning out 7 years ago. I was in all saints in Bluewater today and it was like stepping back in time, there are some better items out there for that kind of money!

Style Icon
    I fucking hate crinkly leather jackets. They looked naff when they first came out and they still look naff.

Trend Setter
    Yeah can't say I'm a fan either.

What's with the sizing on their leathers? According the size guide a medium is for a 40 chest, yet the 'model has a 36 inch chest and wears a medium' indicates differently. Thinking of eBaying an AS leather in the future and would like to know.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post

What's with the sizing on their leathers? According the size guide a medium is for a 40 chest, yet the 'model has a 36 inch chest and wears a medium' indicates differently. Thinking of eBaying an AS leather in the future and would like to know.
    I wouldn't buy anything from All Saints blind. I have a top which is a M and has plenty of room yet have a denim shirt in XXL that's so small it cuts off the circulation in my arms. Either try items on in person or don't buy them unless you've bought the same cut from them before.

Fashionisto

All Saints 'Koma' Denim - just picked this up on eBay

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post

As Gibbe says, their sizings can vary wildly. I'm a 39" chest, so medium in their denim jackets is a fine fit. Bought a coat last winter and had to size down to a 36". Have tried shirts on in a small size that were too big and jumpers in medium that were too small.

Kinda put me off buying that leather you sourced for me on eBay. I love the design & would buy it in a heartbeat if it were direct from them, but the "no returns" policy has put me off. I could always re-sell it if the fit was off, but I know that I wouldn't be arsed and would end up chucking it into the charity shop.

Style Icon

Felt it was time for a new man bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie123 View Post

All Saints 'Koma' Denim - just picked this up on eBay
    Nice pick up, really like the distressed wash on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post

Felt it was time for a new man bag.
    Nice and simple, classic COS.

+ Reply to Thread