FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... Last
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3476

No socks b2b any colour trousers

Trend Setter
    hate those bass weejuns, sorry. Might be a classic but they look like an old mans pair of shoes.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    No socks b2b any colour trousers
    No socks and shoes is new territory for me haha, i'll give it a try, cheers.

Anyone think socks would look fine with them, or is that the general concensus?

Trend Setter
    Sockless is the pleasure of summer, I am always disappointed when the weather dictates that I gotta start wearing them again. Many people on this board swear by the invisible socks with tacky/gummy bits on the heel to stop them bunching around your toes. Maybe give them a try?
    I am not sold by the moccasin toe - when I was little we always called these "piss catchers"...

Quote Originally Posted by marl122 View Post
    No socks and shoes is new territory for me haha, i'll give it a try, cheers.

Anyone think socks would look fine with them, or is that the general concensus?
    Socks can work - maybe some red ones with black jeans / trousers?

Some polkadots could be cool too. It's really gonna depend on the occasion. Use your intuition and make sure they look fresh.

This article will probably help:

How To Wear: Loafers in Autumn/Winter | FashionBeans

Also really feeling this:

(I googled Loafers with Socks)

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic1 View Post
    That's well nice, mate. You might not know this as it's a gift, but any idea of where it's from/the price? I'm starting a job (selling my soul) at a law firm in September and need a gym bag for after work. I don't think my current Nike one fits with the suited & booted attire I'll be adopting so I've been looking for something leather & this looks fit for it. Lmk!
    Weird that you should say that, I work at a law firm too and got this for the very same reason, my backpack looked a bit childish with my suit. It's from John Lewis and I think it's 155.

Fashionisto
    @ Ivan, cheers, will need to invest in some new socks, still very much all black, grey and white, I'm thinking red would look good, and that article had some good tips.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by merc05 View Post
    Weird that you should say that, I work at a law firm too and got this for the very same reason, my backpack looked a bit childish with my suit. It's from John Lewis and I think it's 155.
    Nice! I'm starting my training contract in Sept so I'm quite big on making a good impression. Can imagine sports bag + suit would make me look like a sixth former.
    What's the quality like? You think it will last? Happy to invest 155 in quality. Cheeers

Style Icon
    Navy cotton bomber from ASOS & white linen grandad shirt from MANGO:

Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

I got some loake 202's yesterday, waiting for some shoe care to come through - any tips about how to keep them looking good?

+ Reply to Thread