FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... Last
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3372

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Haha, I sacked them off in the end. They did look alright but it just wasn't doing it for me after all that. Those Acne shorts look great - liking short shorts right now
    I did see, probably for the best, although I'm surprised how well received they were by everyone. Short shorts = GQ approved.

Trend Setter
    Does anyone else get that thing with short shorts where you put them on at first, think 'jesus, these are short', but persist and end up being really comfortable in them? Still happens to me, every time.

Trend Setter
    I had my eye on this J Crew suit for a while. Saw it in their Regent street store and it looked much nicer in the flesh than this Mr Porter pic. Way over my budget though. Then it went on sale at 50% off in the Mr P sale and there was one left in my size - So I kind of felt like I had to.

Trend Setter
    ^ looks good

Style Icon
    I did a drive-by on Bicester shopping village and picked up a pocket square from Reiss (8) and two ties from Thomas Pink 29 and 39. I did not hold back on the ties at all - the dot one is actually a dark turquoise with pink spots, but difficult to see the colour well in the photo. The other tie is just mental and I have no ideas at all how I'll find the balls to wear it, but I loved it and will make it work with some outfit eventually!

I can see you rocking that paisley tie, Creed - think the colours fit well with your usual palette

/

Just grabbed this shirt in Harvey Nicks, pretty much solely with the intention or wearing it out in London next weekend

Been wanting a statement shirt for a bit and think this fits the bill!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    I can see you rocking that paisley tie, Creed - think the colours fit well with your usual palette

/

Just grabbed this shirt in Harvey Nicks, pretty much solely with the intention or wearing it out in London next weekend

Been wanting a statement shirt for a bit and think this fits the bill!
    Thanks Ivan, and ditto with your shirt!! Amazing. On paper it shouldn't work, but you'll pull it off I'm certain!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonGer View Post
    Does anyone else get that thing with short shorts where you put them on at first, think 'jesus, these are short', but persist and end up being really comfortable in them? Still happens to me, every time.
    Yes I do this! Not 'speedo' short, but certainly cutting it fine!! I also have this with my gym shorts, you have to get the quads out, after all

Trend Setter
    Nike Internationalists in a nice, vile colourway. Perfect for walking to the office in and a bit of a steal at under 40 on Schuh.

Trend Setter
    ^ my grey ones arrived today. they have a really nice shape/silhouette

+ Reply to Thread