FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... Last
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3352
  1. #2991

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Offline
    Mr. Porter's Sale is up to 80% off and got these two bits:


    Shirt from Band of outsiders, down from 190 pounds to 57.


    Etro Pure linen shirt down from 235 pounds to 47.

    Yay!

  2. #2992
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,707
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagni View Post
    Mr. Porter's Sale is up to 80% off and got these two bits:


    Shirt from Band of outsiders, down from 190 pounds to 57.


    Etro Pure linen shirt down from 235 pounds to 47.

    Yay!
    These are real nice man

    Wish I still had sales money lol

  3. #2993

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Offline
    I try to keep at least 100 bucks from my sales money til the end. If I get some insane bargains, great, if I don't, I saved some money... didn't this time haha

  4. #2994
    joshua's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The shaming. Not as bad as i thought, but still I bought 3 suits and a pocket square. Cant help buy a suit in the sale. Nearly got another too.lol
    Getting back from tailors tomorrow.
    All very nice choices, you certainly did splash out on the sales.

  5. #2995

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    28
    Offline


    I just scored these bad boys for 130 reduced from 325 in Mr Porter's sale

  6. #2996

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    32
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post


    I just scored these bad boys for 130 reduced from 325 in Mr Porter's sale
    OMG! Was that the last one in stock? Was just about to press the buy button, and then it said out of stock!!
    But yea: Nice purchase

  7. #2997

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    28
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEasy View Post
    OMG! Was that the last one in stock? Was just about to press the buy button, and then it said out of stock!!
    But yea: Nice purchase
    I think they might have been- they definitely only had size 46 left when I bought them- which has literally never happened before. The only size 12's left in the sale at this point are usually only the real dregs

  8. #2998

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    32
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    I think they might have been- they definitely only had size 46 left when I boughtthem- which has literally never happened before. The only size 12's left in the sale at this point are usually only the real dregs

    Yea, I'm size 12 too. Well, at least you saved me from spending even more money in the sales. Really wanted those cp's though

  9. #2999

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post


    I just scored these bad boys for 130 reduced from 325 in Mr Porter's sale
    Damn, those are nice! Sadly, I have the common UK 8/US 9 so my sizes are almost always sold out immediately.

  10. #3000
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    454
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    All very nice choices, you certainly did splash out on the sales.
    Thanks Joshua. I just gained a promotion which made me feel this part of my wardrobe needed updating. I would have normally been more conservative and picked up a blazer and jumper here and there but aimed at more of an investment. I have a lot to mix and match the tailoring with, so it should be easy to reinvent for a while.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts