FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... Last
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3356
  1. #3021
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,711
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie123 View Post
    Oh Oh....it happened again....

    That is a beaut

  2. #3022

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    183
    Offline
    Love that shirt, I nearly bought it at full price when it was first introduced but held off. It's killing me checking out this thread, I'm trying to save as much money as possible at the moment so I can get my own place and I've had to almost completely forgo the summer sales

  3. #3023
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    455
    Offline
    Oops too

    And look what came back in stock :P


  4. #3024

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    249
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Oops too

    And look what came back in stock :P

    As an FYI the Bronx shirt runs very slim.

  5. #3025
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    455
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    As an FYI the Bronx shirt runs very slim.
    Thanks, that shouldnt be a problem for me. Im not skinny but a slim fit will be more tailored to my shape.

    I will report back on that though.

  6. #3026
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    455
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post

    Charles Tyrwhitt Lemon Oxford:


    I couldnt help myself, I was eying this up and you made me want to buy it (+ I had a 10 code, so cost 10). I really need to stop following this thread....

    I also bought this.


  7. #3027

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I couldnt help myself, I was eying this up and you made me want to buy it (+ I had a 10 code, so cost 10). I really need to stop following this thread....

    I also bought this.

    Haha - you addict!

    By the way, I got the Charles Tyrwhitt shirt in the slim fit version of that shirt and still had to size down.




    I’m normally a Medium but bought a Small. The Sales Assistant told me their Oxford shirts are quite big fitting and, sure enough, the Medium wasn’t remotely slim fitting.


    It’s a lovely shirt though – works well with navy chino’s. Tempted with the light blue version but that’s an extra 10 (although still only 30).


  8. #3028
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    455
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Haha - you addict!

    By the way, I got the Charles Tyrwhitt shirt in the slim fit version of that shirt and still had to size down.




    I’m normally a Medium but bought a Small. The Sales Assistant told me their Oxford shirts are quite big fitting and, sure enough, the Medium wasn’t remotely slim fitting.


    It’s a lovely shirt though – works well with navy chino’s. Tempted with the light blue version but that’s an extra 10 (although still only 30).
    Ah, I thought that might be the case with CT. They are still quite traditional and boxy and a few of the things I have bought in the past have that shape you mention. Similar to Austin Reed. Which is probably why I tend to head for Reiss, to get that slimmer fit.

    I hope it will be fine, I bought a small and I am in between a medium and small size, I always opt down as it is normally more flattering.


    ...pretty sure I hit slim fit in the search bar.

  9. #3029

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ah, I thought that might be the case with CT. They are still quite traditional and boxy and a few of the things I have bought in the past have that shape you mention. Similar to Austin Reed. Which is probably why I tend to head for Reiss, to get that slimmer fit.

    I hope it will be fine, I bought a small and I am in between a medium and small size, I always opt down as it is normally more flattering.


    ...pretty sure I hit slim fit in the search bar.
    There's a classic fit version of the same shirt. Hopefully you've got the slim version!

    Living that Reiss denim shirt with the leather collar. Just checked online and can't find it anywhere though

  10. #3030
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    455
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    There's a classic fit version of the same shirt. Hopefully you've got the slim version!

    Living that Reiss denim shirt with the leather collar. Just checked online and can't find it anywhere though
    damn, I bought the classic fit... lol. Damn my impulsive ways.

    FYI - You can get that denim shirt here: Buy Reiss Bronx Contrast Collar Chambray Long Sleeve Shirt, Indigo | John Lewis

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts