FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... Last
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3372

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    damn, I bought the classic fit... lol. Damn my impulsive ways.

FYI - You can get that denim shirt here: Buy Reiss Bronx Contrast Collar Chambray Long Sleeve Shirt, Indigo | John Lewis
    Awesome - thanks. There's a Medium left so may order it in the morning. Is the leather collar significantly noticeable?

Yeah, the classic fit is pretty big - even sizing down it was still too big for me. Hopefully you can change it for the slim version.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Awesome - thanks. There's a Medium left so may order it in the morning. Is the leather collar significantly noticeable?

Yeah, the classic fit is pretty big - even sizing down it was still too big for me. Hopefully you can change it for the slim version.
    I dont think the collar is leather, it is just slightly darker in colour. and I dont think I will get a slim version now, they have none left on the site. I may just exchange for a tie in store or if it is nice enough, may see to get it pinned having that is was so cheap.

Trend Setter
    I dont think the collar is leather, it is just slightly darker in colour. and I dont think I will get a slim version now, they have none left on the site. I may just exchange for a tie in store or if it is nice enough, may see to get it pinned having that is was so cheap.
    Ok cheers - for some reason I thought it was leather. I'm sure they've done other leather contrast collars this season.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    That is a beaut
    Cheers Dude. It is a lovely shirt, was a steal at 35. Going to rock it at the weekend to a BBQ/birthday party with some light coloured chinos and suede loafers.

Thanks man, just ordered. Thought I'd missed my chance as Reiss had sold out. Weekend sorted ha ha!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Thought I'd missed my chance as Reiss had sold out.
    You were lucky to get any shirt from Reiss - by the looks of it, they sold almost their entire stock to James and Wheelie over the past few days.

Des

Style Icon
    Crikey you lads love it. Good stuff though. If anyone's missed the last few pages..

REISS Womenswear, Menswear & Accessories - Iconic Fashion Clothing

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Thanks man, just ordered. Thought I'd missed my chance as Reiss had sold out. Weekend sorted ha ha!
    Did you order a Medium? There was one left last night and now its sold out :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Did you order a Medium? There was one left last night and now its sold out :-(
    yeah, sorry man

Just picked up a pair of classic CP's for 140 notes!

+ Reply to Thread