FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... Last
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3571

Trend Setter
    Van Mildert owned by sports direct? Thought they were just a small chain in the northeast??

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Van Mildert owned by sports direct? Thought they were just a small chain in the northeast??
    They were.

Fashionisto
    A few recent sale pick ups. Folk blazer, Universal Works tee and Carhartt Chinos.

Des

Style Icon
    ^Niiice quality buys. Great colours and I rate Carhartt chinos especially. Have a Station pair that have lasted over half a decade. Granted I don't exactly skate in them.

Trend Setter
    Loake 747s. If you look up "wardrobe staple" in the dictionary there's probably a photo of these bad boys sticky taped alongside. Boring as hell buy man are they going to get worn a lot.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    ^Niiice quality buys. Great colours and I rate Carhartt chinos especially. Have a Station pair that have lasted over half a decade. Granted I don't exactly skate in them.
    Thanks. The Carhartt chinos are the 'Sid' model - a nice slim fit. Always rated Carhartt gear, always seems well made and built to last!

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    Loake 747s. If you look up "wardrobe staple" in the dictionary there's probably a photo of these bad boys sticky taped alongside. Boring as hell buy man are they going to get worn a lot.

Lovely shoes. Always quite fancied a pair of Loake's, how do you find they fit?

Trend Setter
    Bought a couple of Carhartt items the last couple of years and have had the same experience. Not my typical style, but the quality and wear you get out of them is amazing considering the price. Will buy more if I find stuff that fits well and fits my dress sense.

Trend Setter
    Wow. Cool pic of them and can't wait to see how you rock these!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Loving these! Looking forward to seeing some outfits with them incorporated.
    Thanks Guys

Its been raining alot lately here in Hong Kong so I can't wear these bad boys just yet. I am thinking pairing them with something monochrome or simple outfit and let the gold spikes be the highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    CP's are from Cruise

Just copped

I'm SPAZZING OUT right now

Good find Joshy (coulda posted the link tho tbh)
    Just checked online and the order has been cancelled. They didn't even send me an email. Both items out of stock apparently.

Real sad right now.

Did you get yours, Josh?

+ Reply to Thread