FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... Last
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3401

Fashionisto
    Finally got around to some sale shopping, sadly quite late. But I did manage to get in to the suitsupply outlet and grab this amazing suit.
    The shoes and shirts are from Selected Homme.
    Also still waiting for some Uniqlo jumpers.

Des

Style Icon
    Nice stuff there Miha360.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Worth keeping at that price? Would white ones possibly a better investment?

I am loving the black tbh, very luxurious. Probably just as happy with Air Max etc for white trainers...
    If only one colour allowed I'd opt for white. As much as I like Air Max etc.. there's no other white trainer that comes close in terms of simplicity and silhouette combined.
    Saying that, I ended up selling mine and lost a fair bit in price. They weren't what I wanted from a trainer.

Trend Setter
    Btw ICA, how's the sizing? TTS or size down like everyone on the net says?

Personally I would have gone for the classic white as well, but there are other models that I think CP gets right such as the black Derby Shines and the White Vintage Highs.

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Nice stuff there Miha360.

If only one colour allowed I'd opt for white. As much as I like Air Max etc.. there's no other white trainer that comes close in terms of simplicity and silhouette combined.
    Saying that, I ended up selling mine and lost a fair bit in price. They weren't what I wanted from a trainer.
    Yeah, there's actually something I'm just not that sure about with the whites tbh, they are great but not sure if they fit my style really.

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    Btw ICA, how's the sizing? TTS or size down like everyone on the net says?

Personally I would have gone for the classic white as well, but there are other models that I think CP gets right such as the black Derby Shines and the White Vintage Highs.
    I'm a 9 in most UK sizes and a 9/43 seems to be spot on in the CPs

Des

Style Icon
    Yeah, there's actually something I'm just not that sure about with the whites tbh, they are great but not sure if they fit my style really.

I'm a 9 in most UK sizes and a 9/43 seems to be spot on in the CPs
    Probably because clothes fit you well. I'm still trying to work out all black trainers without everything else looking scruffy or ill-fitting. White tends to forgive me.

@Malti I sized down one. Difficult if you have wide feet but I found my true size to be far too long with almost an inch of heel space.

Fashionisto
    I did

Just arrived (slightly better service from Mr P)

What do we reckon?

Worth keeping at that price? Would white ones possibly a better investment?

I am loving the black tbh, very luxurious. Probably just as happy with Air Max etc for white trainers...
    It looks, as if you've already made a decision and just want us to back you up
    On a serious note: I'd totally keep them! They look so awesome on that photo and I think they're almost as versatile as the white cp's. Don't think you'll regret it, especially when you're having loads of white trainers already.

Des

Style Icon
    Stay away from these
    MEN Sweat Pants *-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

Only 20 but wouldn't pay 2 for them. Were a perfect fit for about 5mins and then completely lost shape after a bit of movement. Washing them made them worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Stay away from these
    MEN Sweat Pants *-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

Only 20 but wouldn't pay 2 for them. Were a perfect fit for about 5mins and then completely lost shape after a bit of movement. Washing them made them worse.
    Really?? I have two pairs and think they're great, love the slim fit.

Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Really?? I have two pairs and think they're great, love the slim fit.
    Which colour have you got, dude? I tried on the dark grey in store and liked them so much I picked up a black pair on my way to the counter. Both of them lost their cuff shape, crotch area and thigh within no time chilling at home.

Same as you, dark grey and black. Ordered mine online.

Admittedly there's a bit of a sag around the bum but they're not exactly fitted in that area.

+ Reply to Thread