FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... Last
Results 421 to 430 of 3017
  1. #421
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    The glorious moment when you go on ASOS to find a 20% promotion and all your saved items are included:




    Ok, so it's only a few accessories, but still rather nice. And it's good to finally find a belt that looks like it might just match my desert boots.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    They're really nice, I've had mine since Christmas; so soft and they wear in really nicely.
    Yeah, they're lovely. Been wearing a pair of cashmere knit gloves from All Saints, but I'm always terrified of catching them on things and ripping them, or stressing them too much with my absurdly large hands So was after something a little more sturdy and long-lasting.
    Last edited by Black Sheep Boy; 21-02-2012 at 07:21 PM.

  2. #422
    Sam

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On the sofa
    Posts
    591
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post
    The glorious moment when you go on ASOS to find a 20% promotion and all your saved items are included:


    Gawjuss. Steve McQueen style.

    I hate you by the way; I was going to have had those Cos gloves for christmas but they sold out in my size.
    That said, I ended up with an even nicer alternative, that being the Dents pair from earlier in the thread. They are simply beaut. And cashmere lined! Like fingering Venus herself. If that isn't too profane an analogy.

  3. #423
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Gawjuss. Steve McQueen style.

    I hate you by the way; I was going to have had those Cos gloves for christmas but they sold out in my size.
    That said, I ended up with an even nicer alternative, that being the Dents pair from earlier in the thread. They are simply beaut. And cashmere lined! Like fingering Venus herself. If that isn't too profane an analogy.
    Yeah, Steve McQueen style for about 1/20th the price of a pair of Persols

    I did look at Dents but decided I wanted something a little different from the standard leather glove design....bought a very dark brown pair from TK Maxx but had to return them as they looked a little Gestapo-ish in combination with a grey peacoat

    Also just bought this from eBay:

    Brand new Ede & Ravenscroft silk pocket square, hand rolled edges, £15.

    My student account isn't liking me tonight

  4. #424
    electroRoss's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    241
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post
    Yeah, Steve McQueen style for about 1/20th the price of a pair of Persols

    I did look at Dents but decided I wanted something a little different from the standard leather glove design....bought a very dark brown pair from TK Maxx but had to return them as they looked a little Gestapo-ish in combination with a grey peacoat

    Also just bought this from eBay:

    Brand new Ede & Ravenscroft silk pocket square, hand rolled edges, £15.

    My student account isn't liking me tonight
    love it!!!
    www.twitter.com/electroRoss

  5. #425
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    love it!!!
    Just need to buy more blazers to put it in now...

  6. #426
    electroRoss's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    241
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post
    Just need to buy more blazers to put it in now...
    That's how it works - buy a pocket square, need a few blazers, buy a belt, need a few pairs of trousers. It's a vicious circle!
    www.twitter.com/electroRoss

  7. #427
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    That's how it works - buy a pocket square, need a few blazers, buy a belt, need a few pairs of trousers. It's a vicious circle!
    Far too much of my wardrobe has been bought on that basis. I'm way too good at justifying purchases to myself...

  8. #428
    Nath6644's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    967
    Offline
    It was beautiful in Bristol today so I went mad and started my shorts collection for summer.

    Only a burgandy pair of chino shorts, but still a very refreshing purchase.

  9. #429
    Tone's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    352
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post

    Brand new Ede & Ravenscroft silk pocket square, hand rolled edges, £15.

    My student account isn't liking me tonight
    I just bought a similar pocket square from France

  10. #430
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    I just bought a similar pocket square from France
    Very nice. I'm thinking it'll go great with a navy or grey blazer (which means I need to buy a navy blazer...)

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts