FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... Last
Results 621 to 630 of 3008
  1. #621
    MDBREWER's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guildford
    Posts
    67
    Offline
    Nath thats a good shout cheers! Might have to invest in some burgundy shorts

  2. #622
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,488
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBREWER View Post
    so i just picked up an All Saints Channel Crew in Large for 29.99 at TK..

    I was thinking of throwing it over a blue/white oxford.. but with the weather hopefully getting warmer.. any thoughts on wearing it on its own? Im on a budget and wonder if the 30 could be better spent elsewhere for the coming weather..
    Nice. I saw that in my one but they only had XL. Would have copped in a large.

    As for outfits, how about the jumper (it's 100% cotton right? will be great for warm weather), teamed with navy chinos and black leather jesus sandals? If you're not into sandals, a loafer or boat shoe in black or any shade of brown would work smashingly.

    Accessorize with a nice watch, sunglasses and a tote bag and you'll look straight out of a fashion magazine!

  3. #623
    billyreedwah's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    251
    Offline
    Got this a couple of days ago. 15 on eBay.

    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

  4. #624

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    569
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by billyreedwah View Post
    Got this a couple of days ago. 15 on eBay.

    No picture mate.

  5. #625
    Tone's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    352
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    No picture mate.
    I can see a Levi jacket :P

  6. #626

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    569
    Offline
    I still can't see anything...

  7. #627
    CTurbinado's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    86
    Offline
    can't see anything either

  8. #628
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,488
    Online
    No pics for me

  9. #629
    MDBREWER's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guildford
    Posts
    67
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Nice. I saw that in my one but they only had XL. Would have copped in a large.

    As for outfits, how about the jumper (it's 100% cotton right? will be great for warm weather), teamed with navy chinos and black leather jesus sandals? If you're not into sandals, a loafer or boat shoe in black or any shade of brown would work smashingly.

    Accessorize with a nice watch, sunglasses and a tote bag and you'll look straight out of a fashion magazine!
    Pins thats a great shout, i think ive got in my head a past lookbook that had the very same look. Im actually investing in the All saints jesus sandals for the summer - and have the suede avert loafers which can do a similar job!

    Think u share the same all saints addiction as me!

  10. #630
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,488
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBREWER View Post
    Pins thats a great shout, i think ive got in my head a past lookbook that had the very same look. Im actually investing in the All saints jesus sandals for the summer - and have the suede avert loafers which can do a similar job!

    Think u share the same all saints addiction as me!
    Yep, I definitely do! I have the avert loafers in washed black.

    FYI, Hudson's jesus sandals from last year are on Asos at half price. I have them (got them in TK Maxx for 20) and they are great & very comfortable. I'd probably prefer to have the all saints ones though lol but it's kind of good to not be dressed in head to toe AS... I suppose!

    H By Hudson | H By Hudson Pontius Leather Sandals at ASOS



    Those are brown, I have the black ones. Could probably find them online if you cba

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts