FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... Last
Results 691 to 700 of 3494
  1. #691
    CTurbinado's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    86
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    That's a great deal you got! Even if they weren't real, the very fact that you had to go to a shop to make sure would highlight that they were very good fakes (or perhaps reproductions is a better word?) and thus I don't think you would have wasted your money. At the end of the day, you're paying a lot into the brand name.
    i know, so happy with this buy, like i said, was a bit worried after reading some posts here, and a couple of his negative feedback. but glad theyre real and look awesome


    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Based on the photos in that guys eBay auctions plus is negative feedbacks, they definitely aren't real! The end of the day, as long as you're happy with them, that is all that matters right? Just be careful of fakes UV protection (probably has none)
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3_lid View Post
    i'm not into sunglasses but just from the photo i can tell they're fake.
    lol....... you guys certailnly didnt read what I wrote.. i am aware of what certain reviews said, however there are also loads of other reviews that are positive. regardless of this. these glasses are 100% real and if they weren't i would say so

  2. #692
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,784
    Offline
    They are fakes mate, good fakes but fakes all the same... No-one just has an unlimited supply of authentic Ray Bans to sell on eBay. Use your brain.

  3. #693
    MW3_lid
    Quote Originally Posted by CTurbinado View Post
    i know, so happy with this buy, like i said, was a bit worried after reading some posts here, and a couple of his negative feedback. but glad theyre real and look awesome






    lol....... you guys certailnly didnt read what I wrote.. i am aware of what certain reviews said, however there are also loads of other reviews that are positive. regardless of this. these glasses are 100% real and if they weren't i would say so
    Cheers pal, but I don't need to read the feedbacks of a bunch of eBay users to gauge if they're real or not. I have been using eBay for 12 years, so i know the eBay community are idiots. Just by looking at the photo it's obvious they're fake. They look like crap for a start, and the price is too good to be true. It's the same with all the fakes on auction sides, masses of good reviews because the customers don't care if it's real. They are just made up to have bought something that bears the name and that they've only paid a tenner for instead of 200.

  4. #694
    CTurbinado's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    86
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3_lid View Post
    Cheers pal, but I don't need to read the feedbacks of a bunch of eBay users to gauge if they're real or not. I have been using eBay for 12 years, so i know the eBay community are idiots. Just by looking at the photo it's obvious they're fake. They look like crap for a start, and the price is too good to be true. It's the same with all the fakes on auction sides, masses of good reviews because the customers don't care if it's real. They are just made up to have bought something that bears the name and that they've only paid a tenner for instead of 200.
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3_lid View Post
    i'm not into sunglasses but just from the photo i can tell they're fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTurbinado View Post
    i got the raybans today, they look real to me, but going into town tomorrow to compare them with ones in a shop to confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by CTurbinado View Post
    yep theyre real
    i compared them with "real" ones and they are EXACTLY the same. if they look crap to you, then "real" ones also look crap to you and it is therefore a matter of personal taste, which to me doesnt matter.

    i've looked at several fake and real comprisons as well as how to tell if your raybans are real/fake websites/videos and nothing on them suggest that they are indeed fake. what makes you say sure just from looking at the photo that they are obviously fake?

    and the seller doesnt have anymore for sale atm

    like i said before, if i thought they were fake i wouldnt have any problem admitting it, and i couldnt really complain for the price i got them for, but im sure they arent

  5. #695
    MW3_lid
    Not going to get into a debate on it, dodgy seller, look rubbish, price too good to be true, clueless customer. they aren't real. Fact.

  6. #696
    CTurbinado's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    86
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3_lid View Post
    Not going to get into a debate on it, dodgy seller, look rubbish, price too good to be true, clueless customer. they aren't real. Fact.
    you say they look crap and obviously fake, but when asked to what makes you say that, you refuset to comment and just say they're rubbish. you're a great contribution to this thread. if you say theyre rubbish, crap and obviously fake at least say why
    Last edited by CTurbinado; 18-05-2012 at 04:05 PM.

  7. #697
    MW3_lid
    ahahaha. brilliant.

    I'm no psychologist but clearly such a staunt defence confirms you know deep down that they are blag.

  8. #698
    CTurbinado's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    86
    Offline
    obvious troll is obvious

  9. #699
    MW3_lid
    Yup, I'm a troll. Tell me this then genius, why do all the pairs here: Ray Ban | Shop for Ray Bans including Wayfarers & Aviators | ASOS

    ...look far better quality than your ways, with different and far better crafted detailing, and shapes for the fittings. Different writing on them. Far less shiny and bad looking, basically just totally different. That's why they cost 120 and the ones on eBay cost 20 quid.

    PLEASE do me a favour and don't reply "proving me wrong again" as I know I'm right. ones are definitely fake, so what's the point debating it. As I said, I don't even buy sunglasses but I can tell by looking at the information infront of me and using common sense.

  10. #700

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    572
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3_lid View Post
    Yup, I'm a troll. Tell me this then genius, why do all the pairs here: Ray Ban | Shop for Ray Bans including Wayfarers & Aviators | ASOS

    ...look far better quality than your ways, with different and far better crafted detailing, and shapes for the fittings. Different writing on them. Far less shiny and bad looking, basically just totally different. That's why they cost 120 and the ones on eBay cost 20 quid.

    PLEASE do me a favour and don't reply "proving me wrong again" as I know I'm right. ones are definitely fake, so what's the point debating it. As I said, I don't even buy sunglasses but I can tell by looking at the information infront of me and using common sense.
    You aren't holding the actual pair that Cturbinado is in your hand, so I think you're argument is on thin ice. As has been mentioned in this topic, usually when a seller sells multiple items the actual product will differ from that in the photo, and the very fact that he's cross checked them with an original pair proves (at least to him) that they are original; or at least original enough.

    What's it to you anyway? Are you the Ray Ban police out to make owners of potential fakes feel bad about their purchase? It's pathetic: give it up.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts