FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... Last
Results 971 to 980 of 3301
  1. #971

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    140
    Offline
    splashed out at massimo dutti
    got this suit (actually very impressed with the quality of their suits and they offer instore tailoring which is handy)
    CHECK WOOL BLAZER - Suits - MEN - United Kingdom

    and these boots (wearing them today, and love them!)
    RIVETED BOOT - Shoes - MEN - United Kingdom

  2. #972
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,661
    Offline
    Just got a beautiful All Saints pea coat from TK Maxx

    Can't find any pics as it doesn't have the style name on there, but I can tell from the branding it's very recent season and I think it's the same one as ATP posted in the Which Coat? threat.

    Super happy with it.

    Nath, it was TK up at Brislington. ;-)

  3. #973
    Nath6644's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    967
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Just got a beautiful All Saints pea coat from TK Maxx

    Can't find any pics as it doesn't have the style name on there, but I can tell from the branding it's very recent season and I think it's the same one as ATP posted in the Which Coat? threat.

    Super happy with it.

    Nath, it was TK up at Brislington. ;-)
    Aha I think I may have seen the exact one while I was up there but it didn't fit! I already have an allsaints pea coat as it happens, but I could do with one a bit less cropped for smarter looks.
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NathanBeesleyMusic

    SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/nathan-beesley-music

    Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/NathanBeesley

    Blog - https://boywiththethorninhisside.wordpress.com/

  4. #974
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    866
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath6644 View Post
    Aha I think I may have seen the exact one while I was up there but it didn't fit! I already have an allsaints pea coat as it happens, but I could do with one a bit less cropped for smarter looks.
    You two are bound to meet soon!

    Of all the TK Maxx stores in all of Bristol, you had to walk into this one....

  5. #975
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,661
    Offline
    looooooooooooooooooool

  6. #976
    Brown's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Posts
    180
    Offline
    How much, Pins??

    Anything like this "Torrent" coat from All Saints I posted earlier this year?


  7. #977
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,661
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown View Post
    How much, Pins??

    Anything like this "Torrent" coat from All Saints I posted earlier this year?

    Ah, that is the exact one! Was a oner.

  8. #978

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    117
    Offline
    Just picked up a couple of oxford shirts. They both are from Eddie Bauer, which apparently introduced a slim fit shirt this year that is a bit nicer cut for me, and Eddie Bauer has the tall sizes that I need. They even have the tall sizes in a medium shirt, which is incredible! The first shirt is just a plain white oxford since it is so much an essential (and I really needed one that fit well). The second is a little more colorful. It's a small bright yellow check pattern. Can't find a picture of it, so they must have sold out or retired it, but I think it'll go great with a pair of wine cords, a grey scarf, and a black hat. A bit of pop for the fall season.

  9. #979
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    866
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Ah, that is the exact one! Was a oner.
    Yesssss there she is

  10. #980
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Felt like I needed more orange in my wardrobe and this was in the ASOS sale:



    It's from Selected, cotton, bit brighter in real life.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts